By Josecami
#52897 Welcome to Galtos region! This new region is going to have 9 cities, every city with a gym. Also this region support Survival mode, you can find ores, dungeons and mineshafts! This is a Work in Progress map, Im gonna update this post two or three times per week.

Information.

Spoiler:

The Galtos Region is going to have 9 cities all of them with a gym and quests (Custom NPC Mod) also there is gonna be a new metod to move around Galtos Region [Secret]. The map is going to be full of secrets so make sure you check all the map :D

Sundial Town:

Spoiler:
After beating the Elite four of Unova you travel to the Galtos Region to challenged the Galtos Elite Trainers, that is similar to the other Elite Four, but this one is famous because his difficulty and also there are 6 trainers to beat and the champion. This is the first city of Galtos, you traveled by boat so you arrived at Sundial Dock.

Sundial Town is one of the smallest cities in the Galtos Region, most of the buildings are small and his population is low.

Trainers travel to Sundial Town to beat the Sundial Grass type GYM, its the first GYM of Galtos.

Seaport Bay

Spoiler:
Seaport Bay is one of the principal cities of Galtos, full of tall buildings and offices, Seaport is the busiest city in Galtos.

Also I know as the City of Water Type Pokemon. There is a Tournament specially for water type pokemon once two weeks.

In Seaport you can find the water gym, its the second gym of Galtos.

Builder Application

Spoiler:
IGN:
Age (only 14+) :
Country where you live:
Pokemon knowledge (1-10):
Building experince(1-10):
Pic of any building (IMPORTANT):
Why do you want to help:
How much you play daily:
Do you know how to use World Edit:

The picture is obligatory.

IP coming soon

By gamingnut2
#52909 IGN:gamingnut2
Age (only 14+) : 15
Country where you live: USA
Pokemon knowledge (1-10): 10
Building experince(1-10): 8
Pic of any building (IMPORTANT):http://i.imgur.com/ra9i8Bv.png
Why do you want to help:because i was staff on a server, but my building wasn't very appreciated after a while.
How much you play daily:about 6 hours, sometimes more on and off through out the day.
Do you know how to use World Edit:i know a few things about world edit.
By Josecami
gamingnut2 wrote:IGN:gamingnut2
Pokemon knowledge (1-10): 10
Pic of any building (IMPORTANT):http://i.imgur.com/ra9i8Bv.png
Why do you want to help:because i was staff on a server, but my building wasn't very appreciated after a while.
How much you play daily:about 6 hours, sometimes more on and off through out the day.
Do you know how to use World Edit:i know a few things about world edit.

Okay you´re accepted Im going to PM you the information.
By Poke Galaxy
#52973 IGN:Ziggy34347
Pokemon knowledge (1-10): 9
Building experince(1-10): 7
Pic of any building (IMPORTANT):
Why do you want to help:I have been mod and builder on server before and i think its fun to build and make Pixel art
How much you play daily:about 5 hours, I can be on whenever needed
Do you know how to use World Edit:i know some things
Attachments
Building.jpg
Building.jpg (8.71 KiB) Viewed 1402 times
By Poke Galaxy
#52975 here it is one of the my favorite houses it was after i watched a bunch of different tutorials of house structure and different things
Attachments
Building.jpg
This is one of my buildings me and my friend had a race to build
Building.jpg (8.71 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
Building.jpg
Building.jpg (8.71 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
By DrUnixa
#53005 IGN: DanSkool
Country where you live: Washington
Pokemon knowledge (1-10): 7
Pic of any building (IMPORTANT): http://imgur.com/a/okXF0#7
Why do you want to help: I feel that this server has a strong potential of promoting this server- So i thought i might help out :)
How much you play daily: 1-2 hours
Do you know how to use World Edit:I duh master at world edit
JOIN THE TEAM