Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Waterboyr
#51157 Call of Duty is cod...

By Rzxa
#51298 Lol
Where you in a box when cod was made
By LilacLily
#51432 No. I just never knew that was it's nickname. I don't play games with guns >.> Mom doesn't like it and since my bro watches me all the time, he'd get nightmares. When I tell him to go away, Mom says "Why, Lily? What's on your screen you don't want us seeing?"
By Waterboyr
#51447 My mom always says that... Lol
By Rzxa
#51795 My mom use to not let me play games with violence in it or she hasn't being seeing lately what games I'm playing
By LilacLily
#52721 As it is, Mom is paying too much attention to my new kitty, who is clawing the furniture lol
By lugiaisbeast101
LilacLily wrote:I don't even know what cod is... minecraft was once my life, till I got grounded for almost half a year last year...

Very interesting, last time I remember being grounded it only lasted 3 hours :p If I was to be punished, they'd usually hit me then showed me mercy afterwards.
By Rzxa
#53053 last time i was grounded was when i sweared mother-f*****
in club penguin when i was a kid then i got grounded for i dont know how many weeks
By lugiaisbeast101
Rzxa wrote:last time i was grounded was when i sweared mother-f*****
in club penguin when i was a kid then i got grounded for i dont know how many weeks

My parents are pure Hispanics, grounding is not within their nature. Even now, if I swore to my mother, I would receive a slap in reply.
JOIN THE TEAM