Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By AnDwHaT5
#53255 Actually the starters look awesome. Better then gen 3,4,5 that is. Gen 1 and 2 had decent starters.
By Waterboyr
#53319 Gen 4 starters were cool because they had two types when fully evolved and were awesome.
I just meant the design of the new starters. Anyways just my opinion I'm one of the fans of the old stuff...
By KuryoZT
Waterboyr wrote:Gen 4 starters were cool because they had two types when fully evolved and were awesome.
I just meant the design of the new starters. Anyways just my opinion I'm one of the fans of the old stuff...

We still don't know how and in what they'll evolve, so that's not good.
I love them, and just can't wait to see how they'll evolve, I hope for no fighting though, maybe grass fighting, that'd be a first right?

I love the old gen, but if it's unconditionnal, it's no good.
I didn't like 3rd gen much, I got bored so easily, and this is to answer Anwhat's old post, Gen2 was the best! Good story, great graphics (for the time, they were), childhood memories, 2freaking region.
Gen2 is what gave the gen1 its final boost, it posed the latest innovation (because gen3, except double battle didn't implement much stuff did they? The show thing is just for fun, I don't love it, and I play it very rarely, even in my pearl.

Gen5, I stopped paying attention to pokemon when I discovered the fire starter evolving into fire/fighting again, so much hate for that. And when I saw the ice cream and garbage (it's just muk, but even worse because it's not my childhood, and not even the first, so you can hate muk, only if you also hate that garbador or whatever), and some other design that didn't appeal to me, like the legendaries being again dragons, I mean what? They just reused old idea and call it new? Looks like Apple for me. (May that bring SPG's wrath)
Though some were so good, I started playing W2 earlier this month, haven't gottten far at all, don't really have time for that, but I'll get some during summer vacation for sure. Right now I have to decide my life for the next year or so,so I'm pretty much full.

So, there, you have it. Bigger wall, let's see if you can read this.
And it's never too big.
I'm beginning to love gen6, I'll do my utmost (save a lot) to buy a 3ds for that game, and others while I'm at it. That blue one do look cool, but I think I'll settle for a more casual, and cheaper, one, like the black 3ds, non XL one, though with my hands, XL would be better.
I'll see.
Good day.
Have fun.
Do drugs.
No don't.
Continue reading.
It's fun.
I'm done.
By Waterboyr
#53397 Lol... Well I don't play ds anymore so I'm not going to buy a newer ds just for the new pokemon game...
By Rzxa
#53412 A true pokemon fan won't say that
And also what are you saying Fennekin is not weird
Bu froakie and chespin maybe are
By Waterboyr
#53423 Well it's not about true pokemon fan it's common sense. You don't buy one just to play one game.
By KuryoZT
Waterboyr wrote:Well it's not about true pokemon fan it's common sense. You don't buy one just to play one game.

Sorry, what's common sens?
Duck face and harlem shake? I hope not.
But most people nowadays don't even have "common sens".
And I'm just gonna buy a 3DS, because I want to play pokemon X&Y. Yes sir, I will.
And I'll get some other game while I'm at it, but 200 bucks for a 3DS XL, is a bit much, so I'll wait.
Have another good day.
By The_Nanobots
KuryoZT wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:Well it's not about true pokemon fan it's common sense. You don't buy one just to play one game.

Sorry, what's common sens?
Duck face and harlem shake? I hope not.
But most people nowadays don't even have "common sens".
And I'm just gonna buy a 3DS, because I want to play pokemon X&Y. Yes sir, I will.
And I'll get some other game while I'm at it, but 200 bucks for a 3DS XL, is a bit much, so I'll wait.
Have another good day.

Well I'm buying a 3Ds for the sole purpose of playing Pokemon X&Y. Anyways the English name is Honedge. I'm hoping it's a legendary with the ability levitate, but that might be too much to ask for.
By AnDwHaT5
#53503 It for 1 is called uncommon sense because saying common sense is a irrelevant statement because almost NO ONE HAS IT. Common sense most of the time is to not have it XD Anyways again a true poke fan wouldn't say about the 3ds like that. I got a 3ds a year ago dont use it often unless playing b&w. I had b&w2 but i realized later on like my assumptions it is nearly the same damn thing except with a few tweeks. So i returned it. Anyways if i didnt have a 3ds and the game was coming out i would so get it. Despite the money it would cost playing the game would be great considering hopes are extremely high for this version! We got the z plane finally which was never done before! Cool starters that everyone pretty much liked from the start (not common btw) and a new type fairy type (people thought fairy type at first was light type but nope. People also thought because of a certain pokemon we were getting sound type which would be awesome but nope. They be pissing me off!) In any case this will def not be a flop addition but rather a very good one at most some lets keep our eyes out on this one.
JOIN THE TEAM