Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
#53559 Isn't there a lot of good games on the 3ds and also I won't buy a freaking 3dsxl cause I already have a 3ds that is awesome and plus 3ds xl is expensive

By Waterboyr
#53609 But I never play any ds thing anymore... So yeah. It doesn't make me any the less pokemon fan... Please don't make this an argument about ds and pokemon fans. .-.
By Arrow
#53613 I really like this one.
At least this time Gamefreak didn't make object pokemon that are ice cream or trash....
Its typing makes alot of sense and although object pokemon are hated on alot this and chandelure are cool in my opinion because their objects possessed by ghost rather than living ice cream and trash....
By Firespar
#53625 The new Pokemon's typing is amazing defensively, but I'm afraid, being based on a sword, that it's going to have offensive stats. Steel/Ghost isn't a great STAB combination offensively. Not to mention, being a sword, somehow I'm thinking it's going to have a huge Attack stat and terrible stats everywhere else, kind of like Rampardos.
By Rzxa
#53636 Since you are saying this I bet the new sword pokemon is a fossil pokemon just look does a sword naturally comes out in the wild
By Firespar
Rzxa wrote:Since you are saying this I bet the new sword pokemon is a fossil pokemon just look does a sword naturally comes out in the wild

I think it's going to have some gimmick behind it. Probably an interactive Pokemon somewhere, kind of like the Darmanitan in the desert in B/W. I doubt it would be a fossil... Maybe it will be a new minor legendary, I dunno.
By AnDwHaT5
Rzxa wrote:Isn't there a lot of good games on the 3ds and also I won't buy a freaking 3dsxl cause I already have a 3ds that is awesome and plus 3ds xl is expensive

One word. Merchandising.
By KuryoZT
#53798 Well, I don't have any thing newer than my DS, and it's 6 years old (or 5, don't remember)
So yeah, if I can buy one, I'd prefer to get a 3DSXL, but 3DS would be nice too.
My hands aren't that huge, but I prefer large thing, and 3ds looks super thin to me.
(As reference, I could hold a basketball in one hand 2 years ago, while my hands can't hold a pen nicely, they tend to glide off, yes glide. Damn sweaty hands. So yeah, they are kinda big, not huge.)
Hope I didn't make a fool out of myself there though.
By Firespar
KuryoZT wrote:Well, I don't have any thing newer than my DS, and it's 6 years old (or 5, don't remember)
So yeah, if I can buy one, I'd prefer to get a 3DSXL, but 3DS would be nice too.
My hands aren't that huge, but I prefer large thing, and 3ds looks super thin to me.
(As reference, I could hold a basketball in one hand 2 years ago, while my hands can't hold a pen nicely, they tend to glide off, yes glide. Damn sweaty hands. So yeah, they are kinda big, not huge.)
Hope I didn't make a fool out of myself there though.

There are so many dirty jokes I could make out of this post that it just wouldn't be any fun.
JOIN THE TEAM