Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By LlamasAndCookies
#51827 The server I love playing is having a tournament in about a week. The rules are 3 pokemon and a level 50 level cap. I plan to have an arcanine and a dragonair but I need 1 more pokemon. Id be willing to change my team depending on the suggestions. By the way the server I play on is 198.49.66.71

By LlamasAndCookies
goeagles21 wrote:Hi im also from this server I am the 8th Dragon Gym Leader. I reccommend not using a dragon type pokemon for a fire type gym rules are said only fire types are involved.

Stin said that were gonna have another tournament for a masterball C: not the gym leader stuff.
By Kuwoobie
#52108 A lot of people complain that Snorlax is overpowered, and is technically not a legendary. I'd go with that. Also, Archeops is banned on some server's Gym Battle/tournaments. I'd definitely try and use it.
By emerald_ice
LlamasAndCookies wrote:The server I love playing is having a tournament in about a week. The rules are 3 pokemon and a level 50 level cap. I plan to have an arcanine and a dragonair but I need 1 more pokemon. Id be willing to change my team depending on the suggestions. By the way the server I play on is 198.49.66.71

Alakazam ;D
By KuryoZT
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Arcanine is really strong, considering its got stats like a legendary

Rumors says it was originally a legendary, but it seemed wrong to have a dog and 2 birds.
/off-topic
By Firespar
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Arcanine is really strong, considering its got stats like a legendary

Arcanine's stats aren't anywhere near most legendaries. It's highest stat is a (albeit pretty decent) base 110 Sp. Atk.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/arcanine

Dragonite is extremely overused, but there's a reason for it. Currently, it's arguably the best Pokemon in the game. After a couple Dragon Dances it becomes almost unstoppable.

Gyarados is in the same vein, but he's completely ruined by Electric types, and he's a lot less bulky than Dragonite. Additionally, his utter reliance on TM moves makes him a poorer choice generally.

Vaporeon is an interesting anti-meta Pokemon currently, since it's one of the few things that can go toe-to-toe with Dragonite and the likes and live to tell the tale.

Gengar is, and always will be, amazing, with that great typing and stellar movepool, backed by good Speed and Special Attack.

Alakazam is in the same boat as Gengar, but with worse typing and a slightly lower Sp. Atk in exchange for slightly more Speed.

Aerodactyl is fast and packs some powerful moves, but currently his main selling points in a fast Taunt and Stealth Rock are basically useless. In the future he may become more useful.

Magneton sticks out as the only Steel type (and therefore only Dragon resist) in the game, but his stats and movepool are pretty lackluster, so he doesn't see much use.
JOIN THE TEAM