Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By AnDwHaT5
Kyiv wrote:I hate Pidgey, Pidove, Patrat, Rattata, Bidoof, Bibarel(ugh... Bieber-el), Audino, Basculin, Sentret, Now The new Sword Pokemon in Gen 6 is also pretty (pointless) No Pun Intended.

So to sum it up you hate pokemon XD.

By Firespar
Kyiv wrote:I hate Pidgey, Pidove, Patrat, Rattata, Bidoof, Bibarel(ugh... Bieber-el), Audino, Basculin, Sentret, Now The new Sword Pokemon in Gen 6 is also pretty (pointless) No Pun Intended.

Steel/Ghost typing makes it amazing. Even more amazing if it gets Levitate, which looks like a distinct possibility from the trailers and screenshots.
By emerald_ice

I agree with Basculin, It always pissed me off when I went fishing looking for a Frillish because I wanted one on my team really badly, but usually by the time I could get one it was too late, so Basculins just annoyed me.
But The Sword I'm going to have to disagree. I think it looks amazing- hell, it better be a Posessed Steel/Ghost type. I'd definetely catch it!
By Lettucecow
#53983 It is a possessed steel/ghost type.
By Overreactedosbol
#54171 i hate..... none, actually. I'm sorry, but they are all awesome. (Especially in card form as part of my deck, but wtf doesnt matter) Even Unown is awesome! On HG/SS i beat the E4 with an Unown and i got Unowns to asspwn the Pokeathlon. Back to my point, i hate no pokemon, because they all are unique and awesome as a Pokemon themselves.
By Lettucecow
#54196 One does not simply like stunfisk and bidoof.
By Starfy222
#54200 I love'em all pokemon. But relly all pokemon are awesome in some way. But for some reason I just love gardevoir.
JOIN THE TEAM