Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Overreactedosbol
#56357 i wuld go for tie between gen 1 and gen 4, i love gen 1 since Pokemon Blue was my first game, and gen 4 because it has the evolution of Tangela and took a risk which added lots of evolutions of older pokemon, but it came out well (except for that scum called LickiLicky).

By Waterboyr
LaprasLover153 wrote:
Jumpyporcupine wrote:The first gen was my favorite. I guess it was because how original the ideas and the memories from it.

I second this, I think Sinnoh made rhydon evolve into Crap, the only decent pokemon I like from hoenn is mudkip and nearly no one can name 50 of the 100 sucky pokemon from Johto.

Unova's Problem:I liked it when pokemon were based off Dragons, Dinosaurs, Turtles.
Not Gears, Lamps, and Ice cream

I can't wait to complain about Pokemon X and Y

I agree with you in a few... But you insulted Sinnoh. Now I shun you.
JK but my first game was Diamond...
By Waterboyr
Reye_Ahn & zorua911 wrote:4th gen is my favorite. Because it introduced all the cool pokemon.

Yep. But the aipom evolution made me never want to evolve aipom...
By karrybird
Waterboyr wrote:
Reye_Ahn & zorua911 wrote:4th gen is my favorite. Because it introduced all the cool pokemon.

Yep. But the aipom evolution made me never want to evolve aipom...

aipom sucked...at least now it's somewhat usable.
design improved also.
By Waterboyr
#56909 Yes but the evolution wasn't friendly fun witty aipom... weird deformed aipom with two tails more like it .-.
By Lettucecow
#56911 I love ambipom....I wreck stuff with a life orb tecnichan max attack double hit!
By Waterboyr
Lettucecow wrote:I love ambipom....I wreck stuff with a life orb tecnichan max attack double hit!

You have to admit... They could've made the design more fun and much better. Like actually make it look like aipom. And actually not make it look like a girl pokemon that is really ugly.
JOIN THE TEAM