Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By MrSPARTAN23
#57717 Yes that red circle and all the lines that are on Kyogre's fin.
Anyway for the Cape Mod do I need to download MCPatcher? And if yes does it work with Forge and Pixelmon Mod?

By Windjoe
#57718 Can I get a cape with eevee/ditto in the middle?
Also the backround maybe blue/purple?

Thanks for doing these :)
By AnDwHaT5
#57719 I have huge space restrictions and i cat do that. Sorry (windjoe) Mrspartan same thing sorry.
By AnDwHaT5
#57745 Hey spartan i actually could do it had way more space then i thought for it!!! One of my best :P here you go
Spoiler:
By MrSPARTAN23
#57746 Thanks a lot :D. Question:
Now how do I take that? Do I copy the image? And then I install the Cape Mod and where I put the image? Do I need MCPatcher? Thanks again :D.
By AnDwHaT5
#57749 Windjoe i could actually do it as well with ditto. The bad side is ditto is uhh strange you may like it :P
Spoiler:
By AnDwHaT5
MrSPARTAN23 wrote:Thanks a lot :D. Question:
Now how do I take that? Do I copy the image? And then I install the Cape Mod and where I put the image? Do I need MCPatcher? Thanks again :D.

Follow instructions on the first page. It tells you exactly what to do. No you dont need mcpatcher idk why they even put it there :P.
By Css1234567890123
#57773 I have a question, my cape is backwards when I have it on in game? Is there a way to fix this, or is it just done wrong? I can change it around if needed.
JOIN THE TEAM