By Lettucecow
#57867 Where is he? [Btw are you going to revive your apocalypse roleplay? That one was awesome.]
By Waterboyr
Lettucecow wrote:Where is he? [Btw are you going to revive your apocalypse roleplay? That one was awesome.]

I did.
By Waterboyr
Lettucecow wrote:You did? Oh i didn't see it, i'll look for it then :D

K.

"Okay um lets look for him."

Until he posts back don't post. And don't answer this post.
By Umbreon1110
#57958 Meanwhile, I had wandered off a bit, got bored.
" Well, I dunno where the others went. Rather foggy around here... "
I climbed up a tree and tried to see through the fog. Nothing. So, I decided to stay here until the others find me. It's best to stay put I guess. I used Dragon Rage on the side of a hill to make a cave, and I made myself at home inside. I wondered where the others were, and what they were doing...
ByGenericNameHere
#58067 Roleplay example: You Know me
Pokemon: Quilava
Pokemon Appearance: Blue fire and a scar
Pokemon name: Flare
Pokemon Traits: Only fire type other then reshiram that can use BLUE FLARE and can also Use EXTREEMESPEED
Other: Nothing
By Waterboyr
MinerKombat1557 wrote:Roleplay example: You Know me
Pokemon: Quilava
Pokemon Appearance: Blue fire and a scar
Pokemon name: Flare
Pokemon Traits: Only fire type other then reshiram that can use BLUE FLARE and can also Use EXTREEMESPEED
Other: Nothing

No Blue flare and extremespeed. Extremespeed if he evolves... Unless it can know extreme speed I can't remember. But anyways um accepted but don't use those moves. I am going to do something where you can make yourself be in it I'll tell you when you can come in but make it like you already knew us okay? You'll understand.
Umbreon1110 wrote:Meanwhile, I had wandered off a bit, got bored.
" Well, I dunno where the others went. Rather foggy around here... "
I climbed up a tree and tried to see through the fog. Nothing. So, I decided to stay here until the others find me. It's best to stay put I guess. I used Dragon Rage on the side of a hill to make a cave, and I made myself at home inside. I wondered where the others were, and what they were doing...
*stands on hill above
Hmm this ground feels squishy and unstable like it could fall... Hey everyone come over here!
*gets everyone including all rangers which is one of every starter
*All stand and push on it feeling how squishy and unstable it is.
The weight makes the hill fall into the cave.
"AAAAAHHH- Oh hey charmeleon- HHHHH!!!"
By Umbreon1110
#58563 I managed to shield myself from the falling rocks by just Fire Punching them into bits. I saw that the rocks had covered everyone else, so I just broke all of those rocks too.
" You guys okay? "
I saw a faint outline of a building in the distance. It looked old and gave me the creeps...
By Lettucecow
#58676 [I climb out from the rubble] Ugh.... oh there you are charmleon! Say..whats the building in the disance? It looks old and creepy!
JOIN THE TEAM