By thunderbyrd1
#54759 Just put 5 people or pokemon or anime characters game characters whatever to fight with ill start
Krieg the Psycho from Borderlands 2, Latios from Pokmon, Kira from Death note, Deadpool from Marvel, And Legate Lanius from Fallout New Vegas

By Waterboyr
#57882 Scooter from Bordelands 2, Claptrap from Borderlands 2, Jigglypuff, Clefable, and Shepard from Mass Effect
By SPG
#57887 gabe as a human shield, plank to just be there, arceus to destroy everything, palkia so i can ride it, and some rope to strap plank to the back of gabe

(rope is the name of a snake in the zelda series)
By Waterboyr
#57890 Scooter from Bordelands 2 so he can do his intro, Claptrap from Borderlands 2 so he can ruin everything and take credit when we win, Jigglypuff to sing and then kill people violently, Clefable to use metronome like a boss, and Shepard from Mass Effect because he can just call and go like air strike or money please etc. and saved the universe three times and he isn't even old. No one will stand in the team's way MWAhAHHAHAHA!
By zero_breaker
#57926 Kamen Rider W because he's (they're) detective after all.
Valvatorez from Disgaea 4 because SARDINES.
CommanderVideo from Bit.TRIP because he leaves a trail of rainbow when he runs.
BouledeNeige from CraftedMovie (go watch their channel!) becasuse he is an op and can turn us all into creative mode when things go wrong.
And lastly, BISHARP OF COURSE
By zero_breaker
Waterboyr wrote:I only new Bisharp out of yours zero.

That's normal, since
1. Bet no one herehave ever watched Kamen Rider unless they're from Asia
2. JRPGs are not that popular in the West from what I hear...
3. Indie Rhythm games, probably just not enough promotion
4. this one I have no idea, just go on Youtube and search "CraftedMovie". Btw, that is a reference to "Misadventure on the Sea" :3
By DutchKroket
#57972 Steve to build anything I want, Rayquaza to hyper beam the shit out of them, Conner to silently kill them, Illidan (from WC 3) because he looks epic and Jack so I can team up with him!
JOIN THE TEAM