By Miniosp11
#59072 My New Application For OP position
InGameName : miniosp11
What could be added to the server to improve it? I think you need more well known places from the game like distortion world and maybe another region
How often do you login and for how long? : i log in alot and im usally on all day
Previous Staff experiences? : ive been admin, moderator and co-owner
How long have you played Pixelmon? : since the first update (im a hardcore pokemon fan)
Rate your typing skill 1-10 :9-10
Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 :9 and 3 quarters
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : nope
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :about 6 months maybe longer
Why should you be considered for Operator? : I am very helpful and friendly and I can help get the server growing and it annoy's me when people need help and no one is there to help so i want to be op to help all the time for sub's for gym's and helping with stuck people and everything so it makes the experience better and because i am a good potatoe

and glad to see your still alive :D

By I_H4V0C_I
#59085 Well, I might not be on in a while. Nobody is letting me know if the server is down or not, and I have tried to connect for several hours now. I might keep trying for a bit, but this is getting real old, so see you when I can.
By Css1234567890123
Miniosp11 wrote:My New Application For OP position
What could be added to the server to improve it? I think you need more well known places from the game like distortion world and maybe another region
How often do you login and for how long? : i log in alot and im usally on all day
How long have you played Pixelmon? : since the first update (im a hardcore pokemon fan)
Why should you be considered for Operator? : I am very helpful and friendly and I can help get the server growing and it annoy's me when people need help and no one is there to help so i want to be op to help all the time for sub's for gym's and helping with stuck people and everything so it makes the experience better and because i am a good potatoe

Well, that gave me a minor seizure.
By Killaz2000
#59223 InGameName : KillerXCool
Your Gym(s) preference :Ice And Flying (I want Both Back)

How often do you login and for how long? : Everyday 1-6 Hourse
How long have you played Pixelmon? : 2 Months
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 9
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : No
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : Ever since 2.2.1 Was released
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? :Cus I Already Was Ice/Flying leader
By Vikerus
Killaz2000 wrote:Vik am I Still Ice/Flying Leader

Yeah I just need to put you back in the list. Like I told others I have to see who all will still be here after all the trouble we had with up time.
By Vikerus
Miniosp11 wrote:My New Application For OP position

I can't take this seriously for any Operators application man. Though I avoided bleeding of the brain this is still really a hard bunch of hues to look at.
JOIN THE TEAM