Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
#59861 Guys umm kinda hard to say but I'm A LITTLE BORED AT MINECRAFT RIGHT NOW !
So kinda I'm finding cool games to play so guys do me a favor and help me find cool games
You kinda have to categorize the games so here is have you post whats games I should play
Free games: you post the free games here
Steam games: you know steam right?
Website games: like Aqworld,club penguin ect (btw I hate club penguin right now)
Paid games: (you know what I mean ]
So guys help me!
Consoles I have:Laptop,Wii,3DS,Broken Gameboy,and lastly PSP

By Lettucecow
#59875 You should play portal! Its on steam! Its an awesome game!
By SPG
Lettucecow wrote:You should play portal! Its on steam! Its an awesome game!

that games only lasts 2-3 hours though, maybe 4-5 if you are stupid
By Lettucecow
#59944 Its an awesome game though :D
By dasyn31
#59967 You could play Dishonored, I've been playing it for a while and just can't get enough of it! Also Cube World, since it is very similar to Minecraft but its RPG features make it pretty interesting. Right now I'm having a blast with the model editor :D.
By MissingNoL
#59968 If you wanna feel classic, go buy Quake II or DOOM or something old like that. Those were games I first started playing on the PC when I was just a boy.
If your laptop can handle it, maybe Mega Man X Street Fighter. Even try Pokemon Online, the competitive battling simulator, or even PokeMMO if you wanna play the story online.
By DutchKroket
#59970 Assasins Creed Series, awesome series, open world and lots of hours to play (Brotherhood was the most epic of the 5, AC3 is a huge world but buggy with a bit boring story (sorry Americans))
By Firespar
MissingNoL wrote:If you wanna feel classic, go buy Quake II or DOOM or something old like that. Those were games I first started playing on the PC when I was just a boy.
If your laptop can handle it, maybe Mega Man X Street Fighter. Even try Pokemon Online, the competitive battling simulator, or even PokeMMO if you wanna play the story online.

Pokemon Online is full of newbies, all the decent players went to Showdown! a while ago. And Showdown! is browser based, so all you need is Java. You don't need to download anything to play.
By Css1234567890123
#60031 If you have a PS3, I suggest The Last of Us, its a zombie game, but its so much fun, I had a blast with it.
By MissingNoL
Firespar wrote:
MissingNoL wrote:Even try Pokemon Online, the competitive battling simulator, or even PokeMMO if you wanna play the story online.

Pokemon Online is full of newbies, all the decent players went to Showdown! a while ago. And Showdown! is browser based, so all you need is Java. You don't need to download anything to play.
Oh, alright <_< Did not know this... I was also thinking that you should pick up a fighting game! They can be really fun once you choose a character to stick to and learn them inside and out. I highly recommend buying Super Street Fighter IV (you don't have to worry about teammates), and then download the Arcade Edition 2012 patch. Or maybe just buy the Arcade Edition disc.
JOIN THE TEAM