Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By dirtblocksteve
#60652 So as we all know, a lot of people were saying they want move animations for all the Pokemon moves. Well we all know that is doing a lot of work but I came up with a solution. Why not make it to where every Pokemon type move [water, fire, ice, electric, etc.] has it's own animation. And every move of that type has the SAME animation. So like a giant flame burst that happens every time you use a fire move or something. I am suggesting this because doing different animations for every move could cause lots of lag. glitches, bugs, and just a lot of space on it's own. Does that sound like a decent idea?

By AnDwHaT5
#60653 We are not taking suggestions anymore for this reason. Things like what you brought up have been mentioned so many times we saw no point in keeping the suggest a feature up... Though it is a good idea ideas are no longer being accepted.
By AnDwHaT5
#60655 It's fine not many are aware of this new rule. Until there is a posted topic i cant blame anyone.
By AnDwHaT5
#60658 Not needed if it gets re-bumped up a mod or admin may lock it. For now i say
By dirtblocksteve
#60659 I love you.
lol
May I ask one thing. Next update is gonna be finishing the kanto region, will the johto starters also be there?
By AnDwHaT5
#60660 Depends the poll i saw was how things were going to the future. The top vote was pretty much what ever model came next :P. They could be in this update (not probable at all) or next update or so on so forth. Every update getting really really closer to yes :P.
By dirtblocksteve
#60664 Awesome :)
and as a final responce. There is a glitch that when you really do catch all the pokemon in the mod, eventually the PC gets overdrived and everytime you open it, the whole minecraft crashes. just thought you should know. adios :3
By AnDwHaT5
#60673 Really! Hmm i haven't heard of this one because well. I haven't caught them all yeahhhhhh but i will look into it thank you.
JOIN THE TEAM