By Lettucecow
#61353 [um......what about me? :cry: Jk its fine if you don't include me]

By Waterboyr
#61360 Someone lands on me and I say, "Get off me!"
From somewhere else I hear footsteps and growls.
Oh no... Infected probably. Or police. Or illegal gang members. Or a resistance of sorts. All bad. This is why I shouldn't go outside the perimeters even if it's inside the wall...
I push the person off me and turn to see who is coming.
By Umbreon1110
#61556 My arm was stinging with pain from the fall, but I managed to get back up to m feet. I head the footsteps and such, so I quickly just hid myself behind a couple bushes.
By Waterboyr
#61636 An infected limps along towards bushes. I jump behind it and hit it in the head with a bat multiple times and it falls dead. I think how bad that would have been if it wasn't stealth how I killed it...
By Umbreon1110
#61640 I was still behind that bush. If one undead guy was here... wouldn't the rest come in.. Oh god...
By Waterboyr
#61645 I see the guy behind the bush.
"I know you shouldn't be here either. We both are illegally here. If your smart and know what's best fr you you'd go back through the secret tunnels like I am."
And then I go underground into the tunnels where I pass a few people every now and then.
By Waterboyr
#61657 Suddenly a bunch of mercenaries or people like us run away from the way I'm going. I see a police and many other figures with guns far away in the tunnel. "Crap this place was found!"
I run away and make it to the wall and climb up it like everyone else. The place I'm at you can only go through the tunnel it's an alley.
By Umbreon1110
#61662 I saw a whole bunch of people start climbing up the wall, but I was already on the top of it.
" PEOPLE STOP SHOVING YOURE GOING TO MAKE SOMEONE FALL INTO THE ZOMBIEZ."
By Waterboyr
#61664 "THERE Aren't zombies over the edge currently they are spread out into the city for goodness sake. THE COPS ARE HERE SO RUN!"
JOIN THE TEAM