By MrSPARTAN23
#59110 I like how it shows but I didn't like the complex spawn. Maybe it's easy to understand where to go but for getting out of the spawn I've asked in the chat and then I understood that I've had to go to gym water with the rails. Because of my really weak PC when I was on the Minecart the travel was like infinite and at a certain point I went against another Minecart with a Graveler that made me bounce and I returned at the start. Then I quitted. Anyway how people write looks like an interesting server.
By darkblade127218
#61626 sure, why not a tower like burnt tower or something like that? plus I need a question awnsered, what does the new metal do again? plus how to find it, 2 i'd love to join server but waiting for 2.3 to be finished, I wondered why it took so long the guy was on vaca! when will ya update and is the custom npc mod required? the link I got didn't help me much. sorry for long post :(
_
( o )
- (have like moltres spawn up there and it flying around or something like that? that would be a fun side quest)
By IMrSuperNovaI
#62300 Some of our members have built towers, not sure if there's a burnt one, but awesome idea :P

Not really sure about the new metal, I'm sure someone else will answer that though ;o

We'll be updating as soon as 2.3 gets released, and we'll be removing Custom NPCs completely.
By darkblade127218
IMrSuperNovaI wrote:Some of our members have built towers, not sure if there's a burnt one, but awesome idea :P

Not really sure about the new metal, I'm sure someone else will answer that though ;o

We'll be updating as soon as 2.3 gets released, and we'll be removing Custom NPCs completely.

but why do you need custom npc mod? every server has it but why? please answer this, also my dad won't let me get custom npc mod so yes, this will help big time. i'll join this server as my actual first pixelmon server. I also want to know if pvp is on or is it pokemon battles only, please tell me those details when you get back
JOIN THE TEAM