Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Tom_X
#63512 I hate how they always do stuff in places far far away from where I live, I mean come on, Latin America isn't that bad......

By SPG
Tom_X wrote:I hate how they always do stuff in places far far away from where I live, I mean come on, Latin America isn't that bad......

if you have to say "that bad" its bad, plus, most of their player base is in the states and europe anyways
By KuryoZT
#63622 I don't know if it's that bad or not, I heard both sides concerning Latin America. Is Mexico counted as Latino America?
But Rio is in there, and it's was doing the day for the young, however you guys call those days. Plus the 2014 soccer world cup, and 2016 Olympic games, so yeah.... I know it's not exactly where you live, and ya gotta admit it's still not counted as safe, at least not in my country it's not, sorry.
You might not have nice stuff in your area, but most of the times I could be close I'm actually on vacation far away :( I call that unlucky, do you?
But yeah, I'm still not going.
By Tom_X
#63765 Mexico depends on who you ask, and it'd be a super publicitary campaign, as most people here don't know what Minecraft is, so holding a big Minecraft event would be on the news and stuff... The Mojang team could make a profit out of that
JOIN THE TEAM