By Trikitiger
#51418 Well, to say this started by looking for designs myself, I accidentally started making one ^^;;
Since this is my First post: | Show
To be my first post, I'll make it quick and short, was mod on Marriland -WAY- before he got Curse.com to host his site (so you might know me from there), and Pokemon 4ever :3.

Design #1: Very basicIt took me a bit to do and it's actually simple rather than extravagant

This design was based off of the ones I saw in the main topic. It is made entirely of materials that you can gather in the wild (really easy materials).
Spoiler:

The backside is rather bland, and unfortunately, most of the Pokecenters in the games don't have their backs exposed ^^;;
Spoiler:

The insides look exactly like a normal Pokecenter (albeit with separate single doors). The desk is accessible by a nurse, a healing machine, and the PCs. The Enderchest doesn't -NEED- to be there, but I put it there for character-based item storage, like potions and evolution stones (which the PCs don't currently do, if I'm not mistaken). Oh, and the lighting glitches I couldn't do anything about, so I tried doing a pattern with them without ruining the height of the building.
Spoiler:

The second floor contains the Trading machine (as most Pokemon Centers do in the games), and also a guest quarters, which I named "Room and Board", for some reason. Because in the anime, Ash can be seen utilizing one of these rooms, suggesting that Pokemon centers do have guest quarters in case trainers stay the night. So instead of putting 2 trading machines and a warp to an underground/secret arena, I put the design this way. Oh and the balcony's accessable as well ^_~
Spoiler:

There are things that can be interchangeable, but for a simplistic easy-materials build, and you can switch out the + sign with a Pokeball picture, or even put something on top, but it's the basic design that I was going for. A basement can be added, for example, but I needed to change the size of the flatworld I was working on.

The Schematics for this Design are downloadable

Design #2: A little more ExtravagantThis design is a little more flashy and uses (Nether)Quartz so that the Pokecenter looks like a clean hospital rather than a lodge

This style uses something similar to the Black and White Pokecenters, and features a high roof to encompass both stories. The one in the background is the second version of the Pokecenter.
Spoiler:
As a sidenote, I caught a Raichu because I was amazed at how HUGE it was, it's 6 feet/2 meters tall at level 28!

The backside, again, isn't too impressive, because Pokemon games don't show the backs of the centers too often, but I tried to give it some depth.
Spoiler:

The Inside of the Pokecenter was decorated with the different color woods to do a pattern similar to the ones found in Black and White. The far left corner has a spot for trainers to relax, and the far right (unseen on this picture) is the Pokemart; accompanied with hanging lamps. Don't mind the lighting glitches @.@
Spoiler:

The second story of the Pokecenter has 2 open trading machines. Nothing much at the top, but it could use some decoration.
Spoiler:
A look from the second floor down onto the first floor --- Also that small bit of red wool to the left was covered up; no roofs being seen from the inside here!

Each Pokecenter comes with lodging in case trainers get tired. The first version of the Pokecenter has two separate lodging rooms on each side of the back (basically a mirror image).
Spoiler:

And now for the reason why the second Pokecenter was there. The second version of the Pokecenter loses the second lodging room, and comes equipped with a basement arena in a similar fashion to the link-room arenas.
Spoiler:

When 1.6 rolls around, all the wool (except for the small piece of carpeting) would be exchanged with baked/stained clay so that the colors are a bit more pastel, and so they're not wool roofs.

The Schematics for this Design are downloadable
Attachments
PkCntr = Pokemon Center
Contains the rustic, lodge-looking Pokecenter

(2.39 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
LDPkCntr = Large, Detailed Pokemon Center.
Contains both decorative Pokecenters, with and without the basement arena

(6.43 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

By KureaNight
#51457 I put guest lodging in mine as well. It works well in Minecraft because it lets you save your spawn point there. I also ran into the exact same lighting glitch on the roof because I tried what you did xD I like this one, Its cool.
By KureaNight
#51605 Wow your second design is even better. I also happened to use the arena idea in my biggest Pokémon Center that I made like a week ago, though I admit yours looks better xD;... I didn't have as much space to work with, so mine was kind of crammed in there. Weird how we got the same ideas though. o-o
By Mudkip512
#64360 Those designs are very good!!!!!!!! I'd rate 10/10 :)

Edit:Also Can u make a third design updated from the 2ed with a small battle thing in the back or inside somewhere like they had in the anime would be really cool for servers
JOIN THE TEAM