Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Tom_X
#6541 No, they aren't available on survival, only in Creative.
By LightAdept
#6548 They are in the Beta, but not in the Current version. So look forward to them!
By Yaseen
#7376 I believe they are in the latest release but from what I've heard they are very rare.
By Gubba1995
brazilianbeast1 wrote:Would I have to look on new chunks of my world or would they spawn in the old ones

are you f*cking kidding me?! Of course only in new ones
By lakeyja900
Jack_Attack12 wrote:VERY. Oceon bioms level 40-60

How the heck are you supposed to get that deep in survival?
By brazilianbeast1
#7507 i was knew it was i was just hoping not cause ive explored in every direction around my house for like 1000 m or w.e so this is going to be a pain
By SPG
Gubba1995 wrote:
brazilianbeast1 wrote:Would I have to look on new chunks of my world or would they spawn in the old ones

are you f*cking kidding me?! Of course only in new ones

that was 100% uncalled for

lakeyja900 wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:VERY. Oceon bioms level 40-60

How the heck are you supposed to get that deep in survival?

thats not deep at all...... 60 is 4 blocks below sea level, and if you really think you cant go 20 or so blocks for what ever reason and you dont know how to make air pockets with torches and doors, you can easily just enchant things, you would just need to find a village or a stronghold to get the books
JOIN THE TEAM