By Vikerus
PigRider wrote:InGameName : PigRider2018
Your Gym(s) preference/no more then three : Well I'm already water and I want to be water you can choose my 3rd
How often do you login and for how long? : Well I play about 3-4 hours a day but when school starts up in a few days I will maybe get on 2-3 hours and maybe more or less depending on how much homework I have.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : A long time I can't remember
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Once for a few minutes for a misunderstanding
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : A little longer than 2 months
Why should you be considered for Ranger? : I'm already a ranger and I want to help out as much as I think I'm ready for. I can on just about everyday unlike a lot of gym leaders currently

I think you need to fix your app cause I can't understand what you want from this.
By Vikerus
trojanwhores wrote:InGameName : Trojanwhores
Your Gym(s) preference : no preference
What could be added to the server to improve it? more quests, maybe even quests that require a group?

How often do you login and for how long? : at the very least 5 hours a day, most of the time more.
Previous Staff experiences? : I've hosted and co hosted many minecraft servers
How long have you played Pixelmon? : about 3 months before I joined this server
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8 I guess?
Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 : 8
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : no, and never plan to be
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : about a month now
Why should you be considered for Operator? : I get along with people easily, I enjoy helping people, and even as a normal member I do my best to assist new and old players

I can put you on the waiting list for Operator, but it might be a while until I make the poll active, mostly cause we have more then enough all ready.
By PigRider
Vikerus wrote:
PigRider wrote:InGameName : PigRider2018
Your Gym(s) preference/no more then three : Well I'm already water and I want to be water you can choose my 3rd
How often do you login and for how long? : Well I play about 3-4 hours a day but when school starts up in a few days I will maybe get on 2-3 hours and maybe more or less depending on how much homework I have.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : A long time I can't remember
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Once for a few minutes for a misunderstanding
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : A little longer than 2 months
Why should you be considered for Ranger? : I'm already a ranger and I want to help out as much as I think I'm ready for. I can on just about everyday unlike a lot of gym leaders currently

I think you need to fix your app cause I can't understand what you want from this.

It's the ranger application when your 3 gyms, and It has a green name. GameFreak and ha4voc are one.
By inductedBOB
#65616 InGameName : inductedBOB
Your Gym(s) preference :rock or dragon

How often do you login and for how long? : as much as i can so every day for about 10pm-1am
How long have you played Pixelmon? : too long i cant remember
Rate your typing skill 1-10 :6-7
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? :no
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :about a month i think
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? :because i don't complain and kike to battle
By PigRider
#65817 Since you asked for me to redo my application here is how you defined a Ranger:
The Ranger Rank is something a little new here at Justiscraft. This person will be in charge of no more then 3 Gyms and if proven trustworthy will be on grief patrol and given supplies to fix it. You will be expected to fill the Gyms on a real time basis. This means if you are training way out at 4000 4000 and your Gym is requested that you have to drop what you are doing and head for the Gym. If it will take you a while to get to the gym let the player asking know that so they don't flame at you.

InGameName : PigRider2018
Your Gym(s) preference/no more then three :I'm already water and I would like to also be dragon and the Fire gym leader.

How often do you login and for how long? : I'm on about 2-3 hours a day
How long have you played Pixelmon? : I don't remember how long I've played the mod
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Once but it was a misunderstanding and everything's cleared up
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : About 2 months
Why should you be considered for Ranger? : I get on a lot and I'm already a gym leader so I have experience and know what I'm doing.
By Vikerus
inductedBOB wrote:InGameName : inductedBOB
Your Gym(s) preference :rock or dragon

How often do you login and for how long? : as much as i can so every day for about 10pm-1am
How long have you played Pixelmon? : too long i cant remember
Rate your typing skill 1-10 :6-7
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? :no
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :about a month i think
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? :because i don't complain and kike to battle

Considering there are a lot of dragon leaders already, how about I make you a Rock leader for the time being. Thanks for applying bob.
By Vikerus
PigRider wrote:Since you asked for me to redo my application here is how you defined a Ranger:
The Ranger Rank is something a little new here at Justiscraft. This person will be in charge of no more then 3 Gyms and if proven trustworthy will be on grief patrol and given supplies to fix it. You will be expected to fill the Gyms on a real time basis. This means if you are training way out at 4000 4000 and your Gym is requested that you have to drop what you are doing and head for the Gym. If it will take you a while to get to the gym let the player asking know that so they don't flame at you.

Your Gym(s) preference/no more then three :I'm already water and I would like to also be dragon and the Fire gym leader.

How long have you played Pixelmon? : I don't remember how long I've played the mod
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Once but it was a misunderstanding and everything's cleared up
Why should you be considered for Ranger? : I get on a lot and I'm already a gym leader so I have experience and know what I'm doing.

I can see you becoming a Ranger. Thanks for stepping up to the plate so to speak. You will probably be kept pretty busy with three gyms, good luck!
By koolios12
#66115 InGameName : koolios12
Your Gym(s) preference : Dark

How often do you login and for how long? : Pretty often and at least an 3-4 hours
How long have you played Pixelmon? : a week
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : No
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : a week
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? : Because I am really good at pokemon, love to battle, am usually online
By PigRider
Vikerus wrote:
PigRider wrote:Since you asked for me to redo my application here is how you defined a Ranger:

I can see you becoming a Ranger. Thanks for stepping up to the plate so to speak. You will probably be kept pretty busy with three gyms, good luck!

Well maybe with water but I wouldn't think as much with dragon and fire but you never know. I thought that we needed more rangers because there was only two
JOIN THE TEAM