Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By oliverrook
#67229 Hey everybody. I'm here again. For those who remember me, hi, and for all of you, I have a story.
When I first joined pixelmon as a developer, I was in it for the mod, no matter how much I denied it to others and even myself. The past year has been the biggest changes of my life. Not only have I learned to become responsible, but I have learned what it's like to feel lonely, to feel helpless, and to feel happy. I was never really happy in my life. I had glimpses, maybe a flash or two, but the rest of the time it was more of an adrenaline rush that I took to be happy. About a month ago, I learned what it's like to actually be happy. Now, I don't care if you're an anti-brony, a brony, or compeltely neutral on the subject, but MLP, for the first time in my life, I actually was happy. I won't get into details, but it changed everything for me. I became more responsible, I became more focused, I became more active, and I started doing things that I thought were harder. I pushed myself.
I'm not saying that if you watch MLP you'll life will be perfect, far from it. What I'm saying is that, if you haven't found it yet, find what makes you truly happy. It may be something you've already done before, but stopped doing. Being truly happy is a thing we all need to experience in life.

By Animalol
#67293 O.o
By Rzxa
#67305 You can't be truly happy without *** I'm not trying to be too ******** at least your super happy this forums make me happy too but not really truly happy :D
JOIN THE TEAM