Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Trajady
#67945 Hi Guys,

I've been looking around on the forums for this answer and it sounds like I probably can't but wanted to double check. Is it possible to have pixelmon running on one world of my server while another world is normal survival with, say, a mmorpg plugin? Several of my friends want this plugin, but they probably aren't aware that I'll most likely have to nuke the current server and have a fresh server. All responses are appreciated!

By MBlaze015
#67956 im new to pixelmon. I cant access the poke mart and cant use the healer inside the poke center. I tried deleting the map a few times and redownloading but its not working can someone please help me!
By MrMasochism
#67961 If you are talking different dimensions then no it isn't possible but if you mean change the world name then yes (as long as you move pixelmon out of your mods folder when you aren't wanting to use it)
By Trajady
#68004 Yeah what I was hoping for was be able to warp to world1 for regular survival and then warp to world2 for pixelmon..... I don't think everyone wants pixelmon on the server so I was hoping I could seperate the two within the same server. Thanks for the info.
By Kyiv
#68012 You could try to link 2 different servers. Kind of like Its Jerry and Harry.
By Gotta catch em' all
Trajady wrote:Yeah what I was hoping for was be able to warp to world1 for regular survival and then warp to world2 for pixelmon..... I don't think everyone wants pixelmon on the server so I was hoping I could seperate the two within the same server. Thanks for the info.
I would highly recommend using bungee to link two servers together. It's basically what you want except not all on one server.
By Eathuis
#69232 This has been answered and advice has been given, locking this thread
JOIN THE TEAM