By Lettucecow
#68313 Hmm...I got it..as bait! I think.... Oh well I'll break through the door! Go flame! Use fire blast! [Charizard burns through the door] Lets go find sam!

By Umbreon1110
#68316 Shadow: " Why would he want us though? He could of just grabbed us instead of Sam. "
He backed away, as if realizing something.
Shadow: " OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD, FIND HIM NOW. "
Shadow told something to the others in the pokemon language, and they all leapt down at full speed.
By Lettucecow
#68318 What?[an alarm starts ringing through the building and I start panicking] OH CRAP!!! WHERE IS HE????WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!
By Umbreon1110
#68319 Shadow: " That's not it! Just follow, i'm picking up his scent! And send out all of your pokemon, we need everyone!
Shadow ran into a nearby room, and broke down a door. The room had many broken test tubes with varitety of liquids on the ground. There was a Hyper Beam mark on one of the walls, and some plumbing on the ceiling was leaking. Footsteps headed to th exit, but stopped abruptly. Marks of someone being dragged were also there. Shadow looked around uneasily.
Shadow: " No... No.. thats impossible.. How... Why... "
By Waterboyr
#68321 Koga leaps out of the shadows with his team and then jumps and latches onto shadow.
Sabrina teleports there with her team.
Behind them Lt. Surge comes out with like 20 electric pokemon.
Surge: Did you really think it'd be that easy?
a=About 40 Rockets all with good pokemon like arbok, rotom, Notcowl, and many others, come out and surround shadow and friends.

(Please state your names guys I'm confused)
By Umbreon1110
#68326 ( Charchter Name: Sam.
Pokémon Names- Blitz-Shiny Charizard, Coconut-Tropius, Iceberg-Lapras, Void-Tyranitar, Hydra-Hydreigon, Shadow-Umbreon )

Shadow looked around restlessly, then used Shadow Ball on a air vent, and climbed through.
Shadow: " Sam.. I-i'm coming... "
By Lettucecow
#68328 [I'm jason] Oh CRAP! Um...we were...just on out our way out ....yeah....Go flame! use fire blast! [he burns a hole in the roof] Go star! STARAPTOR! Sam's pokemon! Go find him! I'll distract them, and when yo find them come back to me and We'll hightail it outta here on staraptor!
By Umbreon1110
#68335 The rest of the team nodded and made their way through the rockets. They crossed paths with Umbreon near a suspicious door...

Back to Sam

I opened my eyes again. I was in some sort of chamber, and the walls had ice all over them, and my skin was pale, and a bit blue. The door banged a bit, and my pokemon came flooding in. Hydra broke the chamber, and Blitz picked me up. They began heading back to Jason
By Lettucecow
#68337 [snorlax and charizardd are slamming rockets away left and right but they are getting tired] Come on guys a little longer! Where are guys?
By Waterboyr
#68340 Lt. Surge knocks out Jason.
Sabrina teleports and grabs Sam and teleports and knocks Sam out.
Koga jumps behind all of their pokemon and knocks them out.
JOIN THE TEAM