Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By jmh44
#69383 i've noticed that when ur trying to show ur pokemon off some time people accidentaly battle you and most of the time its common courtesy log out. what if there was a option in the next update where if both trainers choose to run they will get away, not for anything els just actual live trainers! just my idea

By Foquine
#69418 Blah blah Mod says "we are not accepting suggestion anymore"
Blah blah Mod locks topic.
By Rzxa
Foquine wrote:Blah blah Mod says "we are not accepting suggestion anymore"

They are doing it for a reason because they were annoyed that the same suggestion were being said so they got pissed and deleted the suggestion thread thx to the people who don't know how to use the search function on top the clearly say search
By Foquine
Rzxa wrote:

They are doing it for a reason because they were annoyed that the same suggestion were being said so they got pissed and deleted the suggestion thread thx to the people who don't know how to use the search function on top the clearly say search

Yeah, I know... I wasn't complaining.. :P
By AnDwHaT5

Dang! You got it to a science.
By Eathuis

Hey we are not all predictable, locking this topic! :D
JOIN THE TEAM