By cannonite
#71907 My first ever role play welcome!

So basically the world of pokemon has turned into an all out ice age and pokemon are just attempting to survive it. How it happened no one really knows the world just got progressively colder.

Heres the app

Pokemon:
Pokemons Nickname: (Optional)
Personality:
What was life like before the ice age:
Any distinguishing features: (Shiny scars etc)
Clothes: (If any)
Moves:

My App
Pokemon: Raichu
Nickname: Voltzy
Personality: A general clown, Likes to help pokemon in need, optimistic
Life before the ice age: Was a berry shop owner until it got to cold to grow berries anymore
Distinguishing Features: Small scar on his left eye from an encounter with a golbat years back
Clothes: Small blue parka and a bright yellow scarf
Moves: Thunderbolt, Focus blast, Iron tail, Quick attack

By cannonite
#71910 Guess I will start.
This ice age has lasted for nearly 5 years now and its amazing I have survived off what rations I can find. I was lucky enough to be in one of the quieter zones of the world some areas were just a continuous blizzard. I have also been lucky to be able to find food and I guess water isn't a problem. While some pokemon like walrein thrive in this type of environment Raichu were not built for this kind of world. My coat is definitely not thick enough for an ice age i need a parka just to survive the cold. But other than that I could be off worse the only thing I could want in this environment was a pokemon that wasn't a band of thieves or raiders I have found plenty of those. and some shelter like a small cave would be good too.

Raichu: No one still no one is out here....
By Umbreon1110
#72048 Pokemon: Haxorus
Pokemons Nickname: Axl
Personality: Enjoys battling, Very protective and territorial, does not trust strangers, headstrong.
What was life like before the ice age: He lived at the base of the mountains with most of the Dragon Types. Once the Ice Age started, most of the Dragon Type pokemon are nearly extinct, and he I the last known Shiny Haxorus out there. He lived with a Flygon, named Skywing, who is his best friend. They were separated in a blizzard.
Any distinguishing features: Shiny, one cracked armor plate
Clothes: A torn red scarf.
Moves: Dragon Claw/Guillotine/Dual Chop/Shadow Claw
By cannonite
Umbreon1110 wrote:Pokemon: Haxorus
Pokemons Nickname: Axl
Personality: Enjoys battling, Very protective and territorial, does not trust strangers, headstrong.
What was life like before the ice age: He lived at the base of the mountains with most of the Dragon Types. Once the Ice Age started, most of the Dragon Type pokemon are nearly extinct, and he I the last known Shiny Haxorus out there. He lived with a Flygon, named Skywing, who is his best friend. They were separated in a blizzard.
Any distinguishing features: Shiny, one cracked armor plate
Clothes: A torn red scarf.
Moves: Dragon Claw/Guillotine/Dual Chop/Shadow Claw

Accepted You role play next
By Umbreon1110
#72091 I was taking shelter in a large cave. Stalagmanites filled the ceiling, and occasionally a drop of water would drip, but it froze immediantly. I was keeping myself warm near a fire. I survived by bathing and drinking from a small waterfall in the cave, and I usually went out hunting to survive, but not when it was snowing, which the snow ceased on rare occasions. A few Absols were also in the cave, but they really did not bug me, nor did I bug them. I peered out of the cave's enterance, which had a large boulder in the way, but a small crack in it so I could see the outside. I saw a stillhoute in the distance. Another pokemon? I really knew nothing about any other pokemon out there, apart from those in the cave, and those who I lived with in the past.
By cannonite
#72095 The snow was falling as usual I was cold and tired and needed a place to rest. I saw a large boulder slightly moved in front of something in the distance a cave? This was exciting i began to use my quick attack to gain speed and momentum to get there faster.
By Umbreon1110
#72292 I turned around, not noticing the figure getting closer, and began drinking from the waterfall. I shook off a few drops of water on my back, and turned around and faced the boulder sensed someone nearby, So I readied my Shadow Claw attack.
By cannonite
#72352 I was getting more and more exhausted but I had arrived at the boulder. After seeing the boulder there was no way I could move it normally even well rested I couldn't move it. So I prepared my Focus blast putting all my energy into the concentrated blast.

Raichu: This blast better work.
By Umbreon1110
#72685 I heard the charging of a attack beyond the boulder, so I readied my Guillotine and Dragon Claw attacks, and let out a low growl.
JOIN THE TEAM