By Waterboyr
#70971 (Well good point and you didn't overdo it EVERY role-play... Miner I know you have good ideas but you seem to have a habit of coming in and making yourself the best instantly... Always like one time you were already an old champion... Another you could change to every evolution of cyndaquil whenever you want and had blue flames... And had a salamence that somehow beat everyone... Then you uppercutted me with a mewtwo...)

ByGenericNameHere
Lettucecow wrote:[I never picked moves the pokemon couldn't learn :/]

*Cyndaquil can learn Extrasensory, egg move :\ i know lots abount cyndaquil, it can learn focus blast as a typhlosion*

*so dw Blue flamethrower, blue eruption, solarbeam and extrasensory*
ByGenericNameHere
Waterboyr wrote:(Well good point and you didn't overdo it EVERY role-play... Miner I know you have good ideas but you seem to have a habit of coming in and making yourself the best instantly... Always like one time you were already an old champion... Another you could change to every evolution of cyndaquil whenever you want and had blue flames... And had a salamence that somehow beat everyone... Then you uppercutted me with a mewtwo...)

*its just a crazy habit, i need to get lose :(*

*and the salamence died*

*and the cyndaquil cant change formes at will, it devolved (lost memory) and then evolved* (no memory)

*and you guys said mewtwo was alright :\* and lets sot argue
By Waterboyr
#71216 (Well still even after explaining it doesn't make it seem much better at all to me... But just try not to do it anymore... Or I will find you... And I will kill yo- Just jking XD.)
(And am I in the gible or on the ground I'm confused...)
By Umbreon1110
#71252 ( You fell of a cliff )
I stared down for a bit, then turned around and froze the gastly with a Sheer Cold, but the attack skimmed it, and half of it was frozen.
" Nows our chance to attack! "
I charged a Hydro Pump
By Rzxa
#71975 Pokemon:Lucario
character name: Steel Muffin
appearance:Pirate Dark Coat, Dark Ragged pants (like lucario need pants)
personality:Manipulative , very hard to trust , Does things for good Causes,Works Alone
traits: Good at Range attacks and melee , good at tricking enemies
how they got to the village: Was Walking to a city but encountered the village
backstory if any: Steel Muffin Lost his Parents when he was just a riolu He saw A Dark Figure Murdered he's family
He took his dad Clothes and venture alone from all the Hatred and Suffering in Life
anything else you'd like to add: Gets Mad when someone dies
JOIN THE TEAM