By karrybird
Haunts wrote:
karrybird wrote:
Haunts wrote:ok, will do and I dont think you used the correct terminology for the petals

i believe it is you using wrong terms for it's genitals.

I believe it is you using the wrong term for me using the wrong term for you using the wrong term for petals, plants dont need genitals like those.

i believe we are both wrong, they are tentacles.

By Haunts
#7196 karry, feel to give me a tip on how to make them more thick but still maintain the roundness?
By karrybird
Haunts wrote:karry, feel to give me a tip on how to make them more thick but still maintain the roundness?

what i would do is make the long block and put a slightly smaller block right at the tip, i wouldn't do whole lot else to be honest.
but that's just me.

i guess you could also put another smaller block on each of the tentacle's sides, but that would look a bit odd.
By captaincabbage
#7228 I just think it needs to be less of a terrible-looking Pokemon, but considering I can't actually change the official artwork I'd say this Cradily is just about done! XD

If I were to change one thing, I'd make the petals out of thin rectangle blocks instead of 2D sprites, that way you could get more of a droopy look for it.
By DutchKroket
#8535 It looks awesome! But the head should be more diagonal to make it look more dangerus. Because if you look at pictures of cradily his head is more / than -
By PixelNerd2002
#23159 Just amazing
By Tom_X
#23764 Looks good so far, but I agree with pokenerd in that the sterm is too short. Other than that, looks good for me
By Windjoe
Tom_X wrote:Looks good so far, but I agree with pokenerd in that the sterm is too short. Other than that, looks good for me
I don't know if he still updating this : [
By Tom_X
Windjoe wrote:
Tom_X wrote:Looks good so far, but I agree with pokenerd in that the sterm is too short. Other than that, looks good for me
I don't know if he still updating this : [

too bad, it was a good model
JOIN THE TEAM