Ekans or Ekans!

14%
83%
3%
By LightAdept
#7223 Ok, Mr.M wants a poll for the ekans, so im making it. Choose Either the old model by.....actually, model archives doesnt have the maker, so.....The old model or the new model by Haunts.

Old:

New:

By Gubba1995
Ok, Mr.M wants a poll for the ekans, so im making it. Choose Either the old model by.....actually, model archives doesnt have the maker, so.....The old model or the new model by Haunts.

It's by "Megastannyboy" and I like neither of them, but I don't want to make it
By Haunts
#7238 That's not very nice
By Gubba1995
Haunts wrote:That's not very nice

Sorry but that's my opinion, I mean wouldn't it be better if you do models that are not done or really need to be remade?
By karrybird
Gubba1995 wrote:

Sorry but that's my opinion, I mean wouldn't it be better if you do models that are not done or really need to be remade?

agreed
and i don't really like either of them as well.
By Haunts
#7243 meh, I just wanted to make a better ekans, the old one was purple and had no hd texture
By perkhaze
#7245 i think the new one stays true to the actual color of the pokemon so yes for me
By Haunts
#7248 ???
By Yaseen
#7257 In my opinion the bodies arent that different but the snout/mouth or whateva u want to call it on the new model is much ore developed and more snake like so im going with the new model
By SeductiveSmoke
karrybird wrote:
Gubba1995 wrote:

agreed
and i don't really like either of them as well.

I personally really like this one compared to the old one. The one negative thing I can say about this model is that the jaw sort of bugs me, other than that the color and eyes seems almost perfect. May I ask why you dislike this and the old one? We are supposed to give "Positive feed back", aren't we?
JOIN THE TEAM