ByGenericNameHere
#74762 i dont know ill go look as im very tired now

*uses shadow ball to break the bolders

*steps out side and evolves into umbreon shiny*

By Umbreon1110
#74820 Axl: " If I were you I'd get inside ASAP, unless you want to get eaten. Just find the source of that noise and get back inside. "
I stared away for a second, as if remembering something, then just stared into the sky.
By cannonite
#74850 Raichu: SO whats everyone's stories looks like were gonna be here all night * Munches on bread*
ByGenericNameHere
#74968 *fur freezes* HOLY BUTCRUMBS! *runs into cave with tail in between my legs*
By cannonite
#75077 Raichu: What do you guys think caused this winter wonderland anyway?
By Umbreon1110
#75137 AXL: " Probably a overpowered ice type... There have been some weird sightings of a strange looking Kyurem around here... and another thing. Lemme go look outside for that noise. "
I walked outside, bracing myself, and looked around a bit
By Lifegrasp180
#75296 Pokemon: Lucario
Pokemons Nickname: None
Personality:Quiet, often keeps to himself, calm and collected,does not show emotion, does not get angered easily.
What was life like before the ice age:Before the Ice age he was riolu and acted quite the opposite of how he acted now he was loud,and was often full of emotion but after the ice age appeared he couldn't find anyone he knew. now after five years of living in the freezing waste land all of his emotion seemed to have disappeared along with the warmth and has evolved into lucario, but his fur was darker and slightly gray.
Any distinguishing features: Darker fur than other lucario's and eyes are steel grey instead of red.
Clothes: none
Moves:Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Extremespeed
By Lettucecow
#75300 I figured I'd join, why not?

Pokemon: quagsire
nickname: none
personality: Quite simply a moron, lacks foresight, clumsy, sensitive about his intelligence. Friendly and always tries to help.
before the Ice age: Lived in his little house in a forest relaxing.
clothes: a white scarf
moves: Mud bomb, water gun, scald, amnesia
By cannonite
Lifegrasp180 wrote:Pokemon: Lucario
Pokemons Nickname: None
Personality:Quiet, often keeps to himself, calm and collected,does not show emotion, does not get angered easily.
What was life like before the ice age:Before the Ice age he was riolu and acted quite the opposite of how he acted now he was loud,and was often full of emotion but after the ice age appeared he couldn't find anyone he knew. now after five years of living in the freezing waste land all of his emotion seemed to have disappeared along with the warmth and has evolved into lucario, but his fur was darker and slightly gray.
Any distinguishing features: Darker fur than other lucario's and eyes are steel grey instead of red.
Clothes: none
Moves:Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Extremespeed

Accepted
JOIN THE TEAM