Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Burgy
#75750 Just traded in a ton of my old DS Games and my DSi; had enough to buy Animal Crossing: New Leaf and pre-order Pokemon X. Anyone else pre order yet? And what're your friend codes? :3

By Chison
#77411 I preordered Y since you know guys have the Y chromosome ? So I though it is cooler to have :D

I do like the Mewtwo mega evolution more and the legendary too and I just hope I get it soon ;A; I had to preorder the game from UK (I live in Germany) because I don't trust german stores anymore, when I got Black 2 I especially asked them if I could play this with english language settings but it was impossible and it still says for Pokmone X&Y that the german version has only german language instead of the selection >_>
By Sundial_MC
Chison wrote:I preordered Y since you know guys have the Y chromosome ? So I though it is cooler to have :D

I do like the Mewtwo mega evolution more and the legendary too and I just hope I get it soon ;A; I had to preorder the game from UK (I live in Germany) because I don't trust german stores anymore, when I got Black 2 I especially asked them if I could play this with english language settings but it was impossible and it still says for Pokmone X&Y that the german version has only german language instead of the selection >_>

I'm guessing you're male

For me,
I really wanted Xerneas to be Fairy/Steel type, because, heck, sword feet! But I'm still going with X - oh, I'm not ordering it or anything, I always play with an emulator .-. ;-;

but the mega mewtwo x
.-. ew
By DutchKroket
#77478 I am going to, since I will be in Rome at the release date for a week. So when I get back, I can play like a boss.
By MrSteel
Sundial_MC wrote:I always play with an emulator .-. ;-;

but the mega mewtwo x
.-. ew

lol u really doesn't like mewtwo's x mega evolution, but why u use emulator to play sunneh?
JOIN THE TEAM