Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By BlazeShocker
#77513 I've always been wondering about Pixelmon and its lack of battle animation and evolution animation. Wouldn't it be cool if Pixelmon had battle animation where the Pokemon battling showed their attack animation? Seeing a Venusaur using Solar beam and seeing rays of light swarming to the middle top of Venusaur's flower and a bulb of light forming? What about seeing a Snorlax use earthquake and watching the ground shake? Or what about the move Fissure being used on a Pokemon and watching the ground split in two and seeing the Pokemon fall down in it? What if the moves used by the Pokemon were to affect the environment as well? Such as a Vulpix ember attack burning not only the other Pokemon but the ground around it and possibly burning down buildings as well? I personally would find Pixelmon a lot cooler if it were to have those battle animations. Now what about the evolution animations? Personally seeing a Eevee glowing bright white and watching it change forms like in the games or the show into the evolved form would be amazing to see instead of just instant transformation without any animation. Now I know it would seem a little bit too much to ask for, but doesn't it get a little bit boring having to chose between Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, and Eevee. Why not have the opportunity to chose between those four and say a random amount of starter Pokemon from the Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos regions as well. Who wouldn't want to start off with a Totodile or a Torchic? What do you think?

By BlazeShocker
MrMasochism wrote:Another of my vids is also about starters. I suggest you check out my channel (now the official pixelmon channel):
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrMasochism

Can't my PC laggs with youtube
By BlazeShocker
ShunkiPvP wrote:If you mean seeing them hit and stuff, wouldn't that lag alot?

It depends on the computer itself. However in minecraft settings you will be able to change some things around in order to keep the game from lagging itself
JOIN THE TEAM