By cannonite
#78280 So this story takes place in sort of an alternate universe where the Protagonists of the games never stopped their respective Evil Teams. So as a result Rocket Took over Kanto with mewtwo, Kyogre and Groudon still wage war in Hoenn under Magma and Aqua's control. Uxie Mesprit and Azelf managed to keep Galactic from destroying the galaxy but Galactic rules sinnoh with an Iron Fist through Palkia. And in Unova only Team plasma has pokemon with Zekrom and Reshiram. Now the only conflict is between the Different teams of the world attempting to control the world so they wage war with each other. You are a Member of Either Rocket, Magma,Aqua, Galactic, Or plasma and you attempt to help destroy the other Teams and rule the world. As well as rebel groups through out the world.
App
Name:
Appearance: (Other than Standard team clothes)
Team Affiliations:
Back Story:
Main pokemon:
Other Pokemon:
Personality:

My App
Name: Jack/Commander Pluto
Team Affiliations: Galactic
Appearance: Standard galactic except for his messy hair dyed dark blue instead of teal
Back story: Lived in the Aqua Controlled side of Hoenn but fled to Sinnoh with my trusty Bagon where I entered Team Galactic and slowly worked through the ranks.
Main Pokemon: Shelgon Level: 32 Moves: Dragon Rage, Dragon Claw, Dragonbreath, Double Edge
Other Pokemon: Golbat Level 30: Moves: Air Cutter, Poison Fang,Confuse Ray,Wing Attack
Personality: Calm, Rational, Views pokemon more as partners than tools, Doesn't like idiots

By Waterboyr
#78376 Name: Watson
Appearance: (Other than Standard team clothes) Standard Aqua
Team Affiliations: Aqua
Back Story: As Magma tried to destroy the ocean he felt like Aqua is the good team. He plans on helping the other regions after they win the battle in Hoenn.
Main pokemon:
Poliwrath lvl 30
Other Pokemon:
Politoad lvl 30
Gyarados lvl 30
Skarmory lvl 30
Personality: Views pokemon as partners and is different personality depending on moment(Technically Aqua and magma are fighting for reasons they feel good and aren't as evil)
By cannonite
Waterboyr wrote:Name: Watson
Appearance: (Other than Standard team clothes) Standard Aqua
Team Affiliations: Aqua
Back Story: As Magma tried to destroy the ocean he felt like Aqua is the good team. He plans on helping the other regions after they win the battle in Hoenn.
Main pokemon:
Poliwrath lvl 30
Other Pokemon:
Politoad lvl 30
Gyarados lvl 30
Skarmory lvl 30
Personality: Views pokemon as partners and is different personality depending on moment(Technically Aqua and magma are fighting for reasons they feel good and aren't as evil)

Accepted
By cannonite
#78390 I'll start
As I arrive at the scene of the battle I saw numerous pokemon battles going on between Galactic and Aqua grunts. "So they finally decided to try to break through into sinnoh... Well that won't do at all. Golbat come out!" *Golbat comes out* " Rain air cutters down behind Aqua lines" Golbat nods and flies off firing air cutters down on Aqua Grunts Knocking a few pokemon out. Then part of the Galactic line explodes as I notice a Gyarados firing Dragon rages.
Grunt: Sir there's a Gyarados over there causing problems.
Jack: Well instead of talking about it perhaps you could oh I don't know DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! * Golbat comes back and I return him*
By Waterboyr
#78451 "You will not destroy the world! Then the oceans would be gone!"
I fight through the crowd and find some high looking people.
"Poliwrath go!"
Poliwrath attacks Jack.
By cannonite
#78454 Jack: As Poliwrath begins to attack Shelgon engage Poliwrath with Dragon claw! Shelgon despite being A good deal smaller than poliwrath and Slower has unmatched Defenses and withstands the blows fighting fiercely with Dragon claw.
By Waterboyr
#78455 Poliwrath being a powerhouse dodges it and uses Seismic Toss and throws him into Jack.
"Now Politoad Hydro Pump! Gyarados Outrage! Skarmory Steel Wing!"
By cannonite
#78460 Jack: * I trip under shelgon but shelgon being a Defensive wall felt very little of the seismic toss and uses protect to shield us.
By Waterboyr
#78466 "Again everyone!"
By now many Galactic grunts are retreating as well as Aqua. Only strong Grunts and higher ranks are left battling.
By cannonite
#78471 Jack: SHelgon use protect offensively force them back! THe protect wall begins to move expanding and forcing them back! Now dragon rage! The wall goes down for a minute and Dragon rage is fired into the crowd of pokemon Shelgon protects up again unable to use Protect offensively again.
JOIN THE TEAM