Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

Mega or not?

79%
21%
By Lettucecow
#68191 I think its awesome! The evo's look badass! But.....mawile is going to wreck the metagame now! The blaziken looks awesome too! My 2nd favorite pokemon getting cooler!

By Rzxa
#68353 How is that stealing from digimon like it only stay like that in battle
By Pokenerd8
#68913 Hmm and i wonder where digimon got the idea of evolusion *Cough* pokemon *Cough*
By ryancpexpert
Vespirs wrote:I personally think it's bullshit. I don't like them at all -_-

Your just mad there isn't a Mega Milotic :3.

Anyways I think the idea is great, and I love Mega Evolutions.
By Animalol
ryancpexpert wrote:
Vespirs wrote:I personally think it's bullshit. I don't like them at all -_-

Your just mad there isn't a Mega Milotic :3

That is most likely true. xD
By Umbreon1110
#68943 This appears to happen with EVERY release pokemon gives.
1. Everyone hates it and complains
2. People warm up to it.
3. The game coms out and sells like mad, tough everyone was complaining
:l
By Foquine
#69032 I am looking forward to a lot of features from X & Y... But Mega Evolutions... Meh.. I guess we should have expected that... I mean, they gave them shiny form, shadow form... Even toy form! (Rumble)

Some megas will look good, some won't.. just like any other normal pokemon.. But seriously... How is Mega Ampharos "Mega" with its hair? And, yeah, baby Kanghaskan coming out of the pouch is cute, and double attacks is really cool, but it's not mega, it's just normal... after all these years, the baby grew up...

I like the fact that you need a specific item to make that evolution... But, as always, you'll have to go to events to get most of them like Blazikenite... Not available through normal gameplay! Bullshit! For every player like me, waiting a couple of years before getting the recent games ! Plus, it's on 3DS, which I dislike... Soooo..
JOIN THE TEAM