Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Animalol
#80257 I say we get a Story section of the Forums where people can write their own stories, as I love writing, and it would also add a new, fun aspect to the Forums.
Or is that just me...?

By Burgy
#80296 It's cool when AnDyyyyyy says it. But that's starting to be one of my pet peeves on this forum
By Foquine
Animalol wrote:I say we get a Story section of the Forums where people can write their own stories, as I love writing, and it would also add a new, fun aspect to the Forums.
Or is that just me...?

Would be awesome for fan fictions about forum member.
"SPG and Mr.M's summer vacations"
By Waterboyr
Animalol wrote:I say we get a Story section of the Forums where people can write their own stories, as I love writing, and it would also add a new, fun aspect to the Forums.
Or is that just me...?

YES!
By Kuwoobie
#80541 Trouble is, this is "Off Topic" yet 90% of all the threads (if not more) are all about Pokemon. Its like people can't talk about anything that isn't pokemon.
By Burgy
Kuwoobie wrote:Trouble is, this is "Off Topic" yet 90% of all the threads (if not more) are all about Pokemon. Its like people can't talk about anything that isn't pokemon.

That.
JOIN THE TEAM