By BlazeShocker
#77522 For the longest time I can remember playing Pokemon nothing more than Pokemon Emerald struck me the most. I can obviously say that Pokemon Emerald is my favorite because it offers a tropical and adventurous feel to it along with the opportunity to catch Latias/Latios, Rayquaza, Groundon, and Kyoger.

By Lettucecow
#77538 Agreed pokemon emerald :P
By BlazeShocker
Lettucecow wrote:Agreed pokemon emerald :P

Yeah Fourth Gen wasn't really all that interesting though
By Blaster
#77550 I agree with Emerald but not Gen 4
I played Diamond after play (and not particularly liking) Leaf Green so I actually quite enjoy Gen 4. I will admit its not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but it doesn't deserve as much hatred as it gets
By BlazeShocker
Blaster wrote:I agree with Emerald but not Gen 4
I played Diamond after play (and not particularly liking) Leaf Green so I actually quite enjoy Gen 4. I will admit its not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but it doesn't deserve as much hatred as it gets

That is true. Gen 6 might be better because it is bring back the original three starters plus having a world wide Torchic event to allow the use of Blazekin and they are also having Mewtwo be involved in the game itself
By Waterboyr
#80497 Agh Diamond is more fun when your young and Leaf Green and Emerald are more fun when your older.
Idk!
By Waterboyr
BlazeShocker wrote:True but Emerald has just that special feel to it than any of the other games

It depends for me.
JOIN THE TEAM