ByGenericNameHere
#80748 *i keep reading out the tablet, metang was guarding me while i was attemptting to work out what this prophocy was*

Mecha: Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, or lightning, lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's great guardian shall arise to quell the fighting, alone its song will fail, and thus the earth shall turn to ash. O Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the beast of the sea. Thats it! its somrthing to do with some legendary pokemon, and team satan wanted the legendary pokemon! i cant put my finger on what one tho...
*a pikachu is by my legs*

Pikachu: Pika Pika! Pika Pikachu!

Mecha: *in head* i think that pikachu wants to join us, it seems like it was tortured by team satan!* *shows pokeball*

Pikachu: Pika Pi! ^_^ *jumps in*

Team Update: Metang Lvl 31 (not lvling up anymore, but it need to be lvl 30 onwards to be a metang* Pikachu Lvl 28: Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Quick attack (it sounds like ashes/reds but it isnt)

*i see a ladder, i climb it up, i could get a clear scan of the area, i see brick running away from something* COME ON GET UP HERE, ITS SAFER i scream, but a satan member, wasn't whering the same suit, he must be an admin! *i ducked*

Mecha: he nearly saw me *i run to the closest pokecentre* i talk to nurse joy*

Mecha: *burst in the doors* Nurse Joy, can you heal this pikachu, it seems like team satan tortured it!

Nurse Joy: Oh my..... *runs to er room, i follow*

Pikachu Looks like it has a high fever!, and a scarred arm

a while later, nurse joy finishes healing pikachu...

Nurse Joy: Pikachu will be fine after a night of rest *i enter pikachus room*

Pikachu: Pi... Pika <_> *falls asleep*

*i go to the bed that was set up for me and go to sleep*

By cannonite
#80909 (Beldum evolves at 20 not 30)
*Several hours later*
Jack: *Sits under tree with machop* We are so screwed machop we really need to do some sort of training.
Machop: Ma-chop!
Jack: Alright lets begin then. *I train for several hours with all 4 of my pokemon*
Team Update: Machop: level 23
Pidgyotto: Level 21
Magikarp: Level 21
Gastly: Level 21
By Waterboyr
#80928 (accepted)
*wakes up and barfs on Brick
"AH! OH GOD! *barf *barf"
By Umbreon1110
#81034 Name: Arcelios
Pokémon: Beldum
And ( If possible ), a partly complete team, maybe so I can keep up with you guys? One of these may be past RP characters of mine~
Umbreon-Mythlos
Espeon-Physi
Servine ( Shiny )-Slick
Story: He spent most of his life living in the wilderness, being a orphan and was stuck in a orphanage that tortured kids. He knows the basic skills of survival and a lot about pokemon. Mainly behavior, skills, and strengths. Eventually he came out of hiding, and said he was a trainer, so nobody would get suspicous
Other: Nune
By Waterboyr
Umbreon1110 wrote:Name: Arcelios
Pokémon: Beldum
And ( If possible ), a partly complete team, maybe so I can keep up with you guys? One of these may be past RP characters of mine~
Umbreon-Mythlos
Espeon-Physi
Servine ( Shiny )-Slick
Story: He spent most of his life living in the wilderness, being a orphan and was stuck in a orphanage that tortured kids. He knows the basic skills of survival and a lot about pokemon. Mainly behavior, skills, and strengths. Eventually he came out of hiding, and said he was a trainer, so nobody would get suspicous
Other: Nune

Accepted and you can have an eevee.
By cannonite
#81269 Jack: Alright guys now that were done with training we have to get a move on and find the others and take as many of those sadistic jerks down as we can! *My pokemon cheer in unison as I return them to their pokeballs*
By Umbreon1110
#81276 I walked into the pokecenter with my Eevee following behind.
Arc: " Well, another day of training done, let's rest a bit. "
Eevee: " Vee. "
By Waterboyr
#81284 (DUDE THE CITY JUST WENT UNDER A CRISIS READ UMBREON READ!!!)
By cannonite
#81320 Jack: *Throws out machop* Alright lets get through hear and find the others take out all satan members you see okay machop?
Machop: Chop Chop *Flexes*
Jack: Alright lets check the pokemon center then!
ByGenericNameHere
#81459 *over the cheering, i hear a sound*

Myuu...
Mecha: what was THAT?

*i look up, i didnt know what it was, so i used the pokedex on it*

*static* the New *static* pokemon, *shuts down*

Meha: WHAAAAAAAAAT?

*grabs phone and snaps a picture*

Meha: *runs to jack* JACK! JAAACK! *trips and the phone slips out of my hand*

*phone was barely in tact*

look at this! i saw it with my own eyes!

its some kind of pokemon, look there! *it dissapears*

Strange, and it wasnt a mirage

Maybe it has something to do with this tablet...
JOIN THE TEAM