Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Lixan
#8204 Or has it? Then how can I get it!?

It's like: A Haunter lv 33 engages in battle and my Bulbasaur is only lv 6, well that's too ******* bad. Looks like you're gonna have to find a ******* DIAMOND to get your Pokemon fighting again.

Has anyone ever thought about this? If that's the case then why hasn't it been fixed? You've made like every item ever EXCEPT the most important one. Is there a reason for why you didn't make it?

Wasn't sure where to post this so feel free to move it.

By Omerta
#8227 Don't know about the whole revive thing, but you can sleep in a bed at night to heal your Pokemon. That makes it a whole lot easier to heal in the early game.
By Tom_X
Omerta wrote:Don't know about the whole revive thing, but you can sleep in a bed at night to heal your Pokemon. That makes it a whole lot easier to heal in the early game.

This
By Shadowfox9356493
#32696 Its true that revives should be in-game by now and it is a necessity when mining in caves with high level golbats or just the random encounter.. it's just that, there isn't a way to implement them yet.. how are we meant to acquire these revives? im sure we as a community can think of ideas..
By cowiejr
#33284 there was a suggestion of what the recipe should be but people can't decide what a balanced recipe would be, there have been suggestions, i said recommended the addition of the herbs from the games, since they would be easy to add

topic: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2198
By Shadowfox9356493
#33418 Why doesn't it be a something you can find or mine for? I mean... in pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum when you mined you could find many rare things including revives and such.. how about there be an ore that's similar to stone but has a random drop of a random rarity.. like it could be revives, evolution stone shards, everstones, or other uncommon-to-rare items that suit..
By aGraypanda
#33524 Guys Your saying that sleeping in a bed helps, What if ur Lets say lvl 5 Eevee gets attacked from a lvl 40 pokemon,How will you battle Mareeps if you dont have a Pokemon to battle? Think About it
By Shadowfox9356493
aGraypanda wrote:Guys Your saying that sleeping in a bed helps, What if ur Lets say lvl 5 Eevee gets attacked from a lvl 40 pokemon,How will you battle Mareeps if you dont have a Pokemon to battle? Think About it
This is where my idea would be handy.. also there are many ways to get wool.. not just mareep but bug pokemon too.. they drop string and you almost always see string just laying around from a bug that glitched or was beaten by an aggressive pokemon... you could also find an abandoned mineshaft and break cobwebs for string for the bed? or maybe pokemon should have a natural heal rate i mean.. if a pokemon faints that shouldn't mean its fainted forever.. there should be a timer then the pokemon is slowly healed naturally.. lets say about 2 minutes for it to be revived to 1HP then for every minute after that it heals 1HP so in about 16 minutes your eevee is almost at full health :D
JOIN THE TEAM