By Covertactician
#82829 Hello, this is my application for Pokemon iron and coal. I hope you take my application into consideration as I would really like to work on the map.
Your In-Game Name: ddruler

-Your Time Zone: United Kingdom (GMT)

-What types of structures do you build? I am a all round builder, this includes houses,towers,walls, well anything you can think of really. Ive got a few images of past work ive done on a server I used to moderate on but unfortunately can't get back there due to it being in a "staff" only world. Link to images are here: http://imgur.com/Gq819Em,SAewqil,2CLom8 ... ,W78kMl8#5

-Please describe your building experience: Well,I have a lot of experience when it comes to building, as I been playing since 1.2 I have had to build a lot on the servers I've played on. I'd build Houses in different themes, city's in themes as well. I finally came to a server where I get staff position, and did a lot of building work for them this includes, building 2 Battle arenas one being medieval and one being a 2fort battle however the medieval never made the light as well as Spawn for a battle server, a dock town which got 2/10 finished (Due to not having the abilities to world edit), a Christmas event (Which still stands on the server :D) and my build zone with collected building of randomness.

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Well, I recently just got back into minecraft after having a LONG... break due to it getting a bit boring. But I want to start building again after I remember having so much fun when I did. This seems like a great opportunity to get back into building and help with a great series of mine that helped me get back interested into minecraft. Not only to mention I am a big pokemon fan, and this would be a great way to fuse both my love of pokemon and my building experience for minecraft.

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. Yes I have, a lot. I used to go from server to server looking for a decent one to work on with a good system of protection for your land. I finally found one, played on it for around 6 months and on the last day of the server got moderator (Typical, right?). The day after the staff of the server invited me to the new one they were starting up. I have worked on that server for a year now, in moderating chat, checking grief, and building for events or adding buildings for content such as Pa. I did a lot in building for that server and it still stands today. Unfortunately I'm not a moderator anymore due to inactivity. If you need anymore information just ask.

-Any additional information you'd like to add? I could show you buildings on the server I moderated on if you wanted, as the server still stands today and so do some of my buildings (If you want to, just message asking for ip) and just that this would be a great experience, and would love to help in the series. Thanks for reading my application.

By mustache2000
#82860 -Your In-Game Name: mustache1000

-Your Time Zone: Eastern

-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required): I am pretty good at redstone, and if you give me a picture I usually do a build very good

2013-10-20_18.21.34.png

2013-10-20_18.21.02.png

2013-10-20_18.20.51.png

2013-10-20_18.20.28.png

The attachment 2013-10-20_18.20.28.png is no longer available

The attachment 2013-10-20_18.20.28.png is no longer available

-Please describe your building experience: I have built ctw map, little houses, and I am not on a build team. Also I can work with restone

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?: I am interested in joining a build team I have applied but they said I was to young or found someone a little bit better.

-Have you had experience working on a server before?: I have built on creative servers but I have never been asked to build an arena or stuff like that on a server.

-Any additional information you'd like to add?: I am female. I watch you guys all the time. I don't mind doing other stuff then building. I am also still in school you can contact me at [email protected] for the days of the week I am off. Also please contact me if you do not need me so I may apply to other build teams.

-Thank You!
Attachments
2013-10-20_18.22.00.png
By EnderSnivy_Elham
#82923 Your In-Game Name: elhamthebate
-Your Time Zone: UTC 12.00 New Zealand
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) Castles, Houses, Statues( not very good ones ) Decent Redstoning.
-Please describe your building experience: i started playing minecraft when I was six and I started bulding small wood cottages to stone forts to castles
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? because i want to meet you guys and help
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. only on my server
-Any additional information you'd like to add? i really look forward to working on this project
By dragonslayer9856
#82932 Your In-Game Name: dragonslayer9856

-Time Zone: [UTC 6:00] Central Standard Time

-What types of structures do you build? I build small towns and houses

-Please describe your building experience: I have spent most of my time building small houses to small towns

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Because I love your videos and I want to help you guys get more subscribers

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. no

-Any additional information you'd like to add? I would love to get to help build on the server but if I don't I will just wait for it to be finished so that I can play on it
By RealKimto
Jemezy wrote:RealKimto, no. I don't hope that the server is gonna be Adventure & Survival, because me, and a lot of people will hate Survival.

That's why it's both, you can sell pokemon drops at pokemarts for money to buy pokeballs but if you want to try survival you can go far away from city and survive.
But if this is not an opportunity, they can maybe have 2 servers, 1 Adventure and 1 Survival
By CharlieR2014
#82951 In game name: CharlieR2014
time zone:
What types of structures do you build: I build small houses and pokemon. (magikarps)
Please describe your building experience: I mostly build on creative. my buildings are pretty cool and my pokemon statues or good depending on what the pokemon is. I'm pretty good at magikarps.
Why you are interested in working on the iron and coal server: I am interested because I have seen every episode of you playing it and I have asked before if you would make the map a server. the map is amazing and I would be very happy to be a part of it.
Have you had experience working on a server before: I kind of have. on another pixelmon server I applied to be a helper and other things like a gym leader but heard nothing back from the admins. so I just started to help people if they needed help. its pretty fun helping people. If they are having fun, so am I.
Any additional information: I am on minecraft most days and I am always willing to help.

Thank you for reading.
CharlieR2014
Attachments
MAGIKARP.png
magikarp :)
By CharlieR2014
#82952 In game name: CharlieR2014
time zone: Great Britain, England
What types of structures do you build: I build small houses and pokemon. (magikarps)
Please describe your building experience: I mostly build on creative. my buildings are pretty cool and my pokemon statues or good depending on what the pokemon is. I'm pretty good at magikarps.
Why you are interested in working on the iron and coal server: I am interested because I have seen every episode of you playing it and I have asked before if you would make the map a server. the map is amazing and I would be very happy to be a part of it.
Have you had experience working on a server before: I kind of have. on another pixelmon server I applied to be a helper and other things like a gym leader but heard nothing back from the admins. so I just started to help people if they needed help. its pretty fun helping people. If they are having fun, so am I.
Any additional information: I am on minecraft most days and I am always willing to help.

Thank you for reading.
CharlieR2014
Attachments
MAGIKARP.png
the amazing Magikarp :)
By michaelknives
#83077 Image

User Name: MichaelKnives

What type of structures do you build?
I enjoy building modern, Medieval European, Medieval Asian style structures in minecraft.

Please describe you building experience.
I have been building structures in minecraft on and off for the past few years in my spare time.

Why are you interested in joining the Iron & Coal Server?
Well I am interested in joining the server because I enjoy watching Challenge accepted's pixelmon videos on youtube. I also am looking for a new minecraft community to participate, and I think that it would be cool to see some of m builds featured on a popular youtube channel.

Have you had any experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience.
A few years ago I used to be a Trusted User - Moderator on the minecraft server mbcraft.com. The server was owned by a programmer with the alias JadedWolf, however it used to be the primary minecraft server used by Canadian Youtuber Maximus Black from LagTV. My responsibilities included investigating griefing incidents as well as answering basic questions from new users.

Any Additional information to add?
If I am selected to become a builder I would love to design a asian-themed town with either a grass, psychic or ghost type theme. I have some pretty awesome designs that I have been working on that I would love to implement.
JOIN THE TEAM