By namehere22
#72427 :?: is the server down?

By Quakthorn
#73009 First, you have someone come onto someone else's server, spam advertisements about your server then I come over to tell you about the spammer and another one of your players asked about my server and you ban me for going to PM them about it?

Great ideas there, bro.

This server is pretty pathetic, it's just that sad.
By ObiwanDS
#73619 This is my opinion of this server. The server itself is pretty damn good. The community is fun, although there could be more in the sense of player made towns. The main drawback, in my opinion, is the server's owner. He is not as mature as I hoped he would be because he didn't act like an professional server owner. From what I can tell, he follows the principle of "My server, my rules, but the rules don't apply to me". He mutes and sometimes bans people for swearing, yet swears himself. You say something he doesn't like? Well you'll probably find yourself muted. I'm sorry to say that I donated $30 in hopes of improving the server itself, but it wasn't very noticeable. In addition, the owner can lose his temper pretty quickly and doesn't treat everyone with the same amount of respect, yet he asks for full respect. So overall, if you want to join this server, bare in mind the owner's attitude and be sure to have a lot of tolerance.
By Quakthorn
ObiwanDS wrote:This is my opinion of this server. The server itself is pretty damn good. The community is fun, although there could be more in the sense of player made towns. The main drawback, in my opinion, is the server's owner. He is not as mature as I hoped he would be because he didn't act like an professional server owner. From what I can tell, he follows the principle of "My server, my rules, but the rules don't apply to me". He mutes and sometimes bans people for swearing, yet swears himself. You say something he doesn't like? Well you'll probably find yourself muted. I'm sorry to say that I donated $30 in hopes of improving the server itself, but it wasn't very noticeable. In addition, the owner can lose his temper pretty quickly and doesn't treat everyone with the same amount of respect, yet he asks for full respect. So overall, if you want to join this server, bare in mind the owner's attitude and be sure to have a lot of tolerance.

If it was a simple admin or moderator, I could tolerate, but a immature server owner tends to have a dead server within a month of opening. If you wanted to help out a great server, PM me sometime :)
By yipiyipidoda
#78720 [quote="yipiyipidoda"]I made a new server and I think its a great one so far. I might be looking for staff soon and I think you will like the server. This server is a survival server that you can come on and have for friends over to play some pixelmon! There will be elite four and gym leaders. If you come on early then you might be a gymleader or staff! As you can probably tell I'm not very good at making post but I think its pretty good. So if you come on then you might be a part of a town or make one if you have enough money. So if you come down you could be the Champion of the the server! The sooner you join the better it is. So come on down and try to Catch Em all! Ip: poketitans.no-ip.biz or pixelmonprodigy.com

Update:
- Website is added: http://pixelmonprodigy.enjin.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- You are free to donate on the website
- Hunger Games will be added soon
- Gym leader spots that are left:
Gym Leader: Normal
Co-Gym Leader: Normal,fire,water,grass,psychic,flying,dragon,poison

- I will allow 2 more mods and a Builder. Email me or msg me on my enjin through the website.

- The Server is 24/7

- And for an added bonus if we get 20 players we will host a drop party and one person may get a donator rank for free!!!!!!!!! :D

- And to add on to staff i need at least 1 mod not to follower est and to watch the server for new players. Their job will be to stay on so the players dont fell misguided. As I said pm me on here or on my email.

Server Website link- http://www.pixelmonprodigy.enjin.com

Pixelmon Download- http://blog.pixelmonmod.com/?page_id=16

Custom NPcs Download- http://www.mediafire.com/download/gatu9 ... tomNpc.zip
JOIN THE TEAM