By Waterboyr
#83026 (Miner no agh why do you never read my posts why do you hate me? I said you couldn't just fly here maybe later meet up with us *facepalm it would just be weird for you to fly in and say hey guys. Come on Miner. *shakes head in water's famous disapproval. Okay so you can meet up with us later or the others now. Whatever you like. But yeah I'll make a time for you later if you want don't worry.)
No don't! It will-
(boulder flies into me and rolls over me and squirtle)
*ngh
"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID! NO WONDER YOUR PARENTS NAMED YOU THAT! I'M GOING OT KILL YOU!"
*collapses.
*blizzard immediately fills cave with snow and starts to drown us in it

By Lettucecow
#83039 (Shivering with the cold) Ugh...sorry! And....DON'T CALL ME **** MY NAMES BRICK!!!!! 2nd of all we could just....(pignite uses flamethower on some of the grass) We got a fire...
By Lettucecow
#83357 Wake up and smell the roses cadet! I know! Medicham go! Use psychic! (psychic lifts you and throws you into the snow) Thats what you get for sleeping on duty soldier!
By Waterboyr
#83362 "BITCH! *did I get it right?* AH LOOK OUT FOR THE BLIZZARD!"
*tsunami wave of snow
"PUSH THE BOULDER PUSH THE BOULDER!" *becomes hysterical
All of the wild pokemon and ours and us push but we can't move it.
"SNOVER PUNCH IT!"
Snover punches it and it freezes and then shatters into ice and we have no boulder to move.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
By Lettucecow
#83498 We have a problem...Um...I got it! everyone! In the cave! (I get in) Now! (Pignite breaks chunks of the cave off into boulders and medicham uses psychic to block the entrance)
How about that?
ByGenericNameHere
#83581 *Still in johto*

Elm: a huge storm is on the way, you cant fly back yet

Mecha: ok, imma train here for a bit

*a wild noctowl appears*

its a different colour from other noctowls... ill catch it!

GO Cyndaquil!

Cyndaquil Use Flamethrower!

*noctowl uses psychic*

Cyndaquil! Hang on! use Tackle!

*noctowl uses fly*

Cyndaquil! Incoming!

Cyndaquil Use Fire Spin!

*noctowl gets trapped in the flames*

Go! Great Ball!

*breaks out*

Darn! that was my only great ball!

Cyndaquil use Tackle!

*Noctowl at 1hp *

GO POKEBALL

cmon...

CMON!!!!

Almost...

*click*
By Lettucecow
#83710 You would rather have a tent and freeze to death and no tent and a nice warm cave?
By Waterboyr
#83883 It had our food. And our potions and pokeballs. And the things we were going to use to help these poor wild pokemon.

WE ARE SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay... Vulpixes try to make a fire! Snover instruct blizzard safety lessons! Psyduck keep calm! Pidgey's blow away some snow to make space for everyone! Everyone else look for food in the cave or help the others or just rest up!
JOIN THE TEAM