By cannonite
#85458 William: Woah *I appear in front of the spirit* Hey next time your little orb shoots me off to god knows where give me some warning! So now that that's out of the way *Snaps and an apple appears in my hand* Whats this whole child of destiny stuff about exactly?
Spirit: You are a child of Destiny yes it is your duty to along with several others fight the dark lord and his forces and save the world.
William: I think you got the wrong guy I'm a conman and a thief I certainly don't go around saving the world and what not.
Spirit: Well lets put that to the test shall we? *He gestures to a cabinet that radiates an orange glow* It was once said that only one person will be able to open it try.
William: I do love a challenge. *I walk up to the cabinet and touch it Orange light fills the room and the cabinet opens revealing equipment similar to my own but much more refined with a cloak under shirt thick vest leggings boots and dual knives that radiate power*
Spirit: See try them on.
William: I am not changing in front of some weird ghost. *Snaps and the clothes appear on him* Hmm comfy.. Now then what next?
Spirit: Return to the others *Touches my forehead and I teleport next to the men who sent me there* I hate when that happens!

By Lifegrasp180
#85465 i look up to see the conman had returned. i replace my helmet and my hood. alright shall we get going then? i ask. I use my orb to return to the area we were at originally. there were new tracks in the dirt which means the guards the sorcerer had called for have already came and gone. good i said. i really didn't wan't to deal with that. i turn to the conman. alright i suppose it's time to explain a bit more. my name is Lucas. that wizard over there doesn't know his name. so i usually refer to him as sorcerer. and the three of us and a few more all were born as children of destiny. which i guess means that we were supposed to lead an army to stop the tyrant. we have to find the other children and stop the tyrant. and our next stop is the mysterious haunted blood forest. and to think i only learned this a few days ago myself. so have any questions or are we gonna get a move on.
By Lifegrasp180
#85471 alright then. I begin to follow the pull of my orb towards the direction of the blood forest. It's nighttime before we reach the edge of the forest. let's camp here fore the night i say. let's just make sure our camp is a good ways away. i'm not fond of things that try to kill me in my sleep. i set up camp a solid 15 meters away. and i start the fire. i also begin to cook some food above the fire. i lean up against a log. i look over at the conman. hey what's your name by the way. you never told me.
By Lifegrasp180
#85476 I think i told you already but my name is Lucas. i pat the dog on the head. kinda hard to believe were saving the world huh? i chuckle a little. you'd probably expect someone more like my father, Dirk Laef-Graunt. he was one of the kingdoms best spell-blades. but me? i'm practically a kid to most people. but you know it's kinda exciting in that scary way. but now my parents are buried alongside thousands of other soldiers. which is why i want to take that tyrant down. i pick up a dead leaf. i used my magic to change the leaf into emerald. then i threw the leaf at a tree like a throwing knife. it hit the tree with a satisfying thunk. so what your story?
By cannonite
#85482 Will: Don't just throw an em.. Oh never mind... Not much to say grew up at the dark edge of the kingdom Bandits took over my village and eventually killed everyone so I used my natural charisma and voila instant master thief! *I make the emerald appear into my pocket*
By Lifegrasp180
#85485 i look back at the tree i threw the emerald leaf at. sure enough it was gone. that's pretty cool. i smile. it's ability like that that makes me glad to have people other than myself to do this. I don't know why i didn't just do that to get money in the first place.
By Lifegrasp180
#85489 Well...I used to live in Oakenglade. my dad would take me out to outside the city gates to practice swordsmanship and wizardry. my mother would teach me about herbology, potionmaking and healing. we weren't poor either. we were on the dividing line between rich and average. then as you probably know the whole attack of Oakenglade. my father had sent me to escape to the city i used to live in you know before the whole catastrophe with the invisible demons or whatever. also my father gave me my sword. i pull out my blade glowing with it's natural light after being touched by the spirits. and my mother gave me my pendant. i take the pendant off my neck. the firelight reflected off my family insignia. so uh yeah. the sorcerer never told me about himself. or his name or where he comes from.
all i know is that he is certainly quick to act, a bit violent as you probably know. magic hurts. i say. and also he's dependable which is why we need him. to be honest I thought you were gonna try to kill us when i offered you to join us. i look up at the moon it was at it's highest point in the night. well we should probably hit the hay. it's getting late.
JOIN THE TEAM