By maddness01
#85481 In game name:maddness01

Timezone:Mountain

Types of structers: I build Houses and gyms

Why are you interested in iron and coal server?: I am interested in the server because I always play pixelmon when I can and I watch challenge accepted a

have you worked on a server before. If so explain: I helped with my friends server and It has been successful.

Additional stuff: I am mostly on minecraft on weekends all day just building and surviving

By PKMNtrainerSpark
#85516 In Game Name PKMNtrainerash5
(Just In Case) Skype Name: PKMNtrainerash5
Time Zone:Pacific
What Type Of Structures Do you build? I Usually Build Houses Roller Coasters Traps And Once I Built A Full On 3D Statue Of Red (Reason Why I Have No Pics is because I don't have a Minecraft Compatible Computer At The Moment (and probably by the time i get one the server will be done)
Explain Your Building Experience: Well when I usually build something its on creative mode and its usually a fun/challenging experience
Why are you interested in Working on the server: Well I LOVED the youtube series so I Thought it would be fun to take a crack at building some cool stuff
Have I Ever worked on a server before? No xD
Any Adittional Info? Well i do work great with a team so it would be cool to work with others on a server for one of my favorite mods ever
By bussa
#85538 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: Bussa
-Your Time Zone: Eastern
-What types of structures do you build? I Build Houses,Towns, And Little Mine Shafts
-Please describe your building experience: I would say i would not be a PRO but not a noob I am above medium average.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I think the series is great and I think my building would really help.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. Yes I was once a Vip on a server Untell it was hacked then i have tried to get back on the sever website but that didnt work but I helped people on that server i was almost admin.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? Yes my mic is kinda crap.But not that much.
By ProCreper101
#85562 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====

-Your In-Game Name: ProCreper101

-Your Time Zone: PHT - Philippine Time

-What types of structures do you build?
I build houses,trees,shops, and temples.I can adapt to building styles and can follow directions accordingly.

-Please describe your building experience:
I have been building for a year and a half,but i have not used mods bcause my computer can't handle them but ever since watching mod reviews and your Iron And Coal series i have had a lot of ideas.

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?
I want to help with the server any way i can and i want people to judge my building so I can improve and i think it would be really cool to help out youtubers.

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience.
No.The closest i have to working on a server is suggesting ideas and and helping in little ways to the mods and owners to the servers.

-Any additional information you'd like to add?
Yes.My internet is a bit crappy but i'll try my best to help.
By porky1221
#85579 -Your In-Game Name: porky1221
-Your Time Zone: Asia/Manila
-What types of structures do you build? houses,redstonery,and any type of building
2013-11-03_16.24.25.png
My Poke Lab with pixelmon 2.5.2

-Please describe your building experience: not so hard but i have a little problems
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Yes of course
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. Yes I have, on my own server.
By Nooby
#85598 ING Name: NoobyLord
TZ: Eastern Europe (Belarus, LOL)
I want to build underwater village with gym in it or grass type gym!
Sorry, I haven't got any screenshots, but I'm really creative!
I want to help I&C server because I think it will be the most epic pixelmon server!
I was builder, but on Russian server (English is my second language). I builded village, with castle in it. And also builded jungle village.
I really want to help you, but I haven't got premium minecraft :(
JOIN THE TEAM