Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By megabuilderman01
#8452 I was wondering if there is a modeler for mac, due to the fact that i would like to help make pixelmon but my pc's are way too slow to do anything( they are windows fyi). So is there a pixelmon modeler for mac? Oh, and is there a pixelmon spawner controller mod? And not for the rate of spawn, but for what pokemon spawns. Maybe even a forge compatible one? If not, is there a mod that can control spawners (again not for rate, but for type) forge compatible and with a tutorial (im really new to modding, so yeah)? Thanks!

By shadowolf96236
#8462 the mod only uses techne models, which i believe is mac compatible i may be wrong tho, also no such luck with spawning, even mcedit filters won't work, well, maybe changing the chunks biome would effect the species that spawn but im not sure on that one.
as for tutorials on modelling check out the model thread some good tutorials in there, but techne is hard to learn
By SPG
shadowolf96236 wrote:the mod only uses techne models, which i believe is mac compatible i may be wrong tho, also no such luck with spawning, even mcedit filters won't work, well, maybe changing the chunks biome would effect the species that spawn but im not sure on that one.
as for tutorials on modelling check out the model thread some good tutorials in there, but techne is hard to learn

that a lie, for both things, mcedit filters do infact work, and techne isnt supported on mac
By SPG
megabuilderman01 wrote:Okay, so how do I install MCedit? and how do I use it? And thank you! Is there some way for that or any modeling program to be mac compatible?

yes, by throwing it out and getting a windows : D
By Yaseen
#8680 U should try Mc Modeler
By SPG
megabuilderman01 wrote:So will mac moddeler model's work with pixelmon?

No clue, no one has tried it yet
JOIN THE TEAM