By gyllbane99
#85858 -gyllbane99
Time Zone: Central America
Building Specialties: I can build almost anything. I take Engineering classes and plan to take some architecture classes in the future. I love Pokemon (Building).
I would love to help on the server. I don't know how often i can be on because of school but i would love to be staff and help. ( Gym Leader Maybe)
I am a steady member of a server called Terris. I'm not staff but i have helped mods a lot :D . I helped build the Terris Spawn World and I own my own city called Cloud City on the server.
-This application is mainly for helping when the server is up. Also and idea would be to have several post game things you can do once someone has beat the elite four.
By Pookie
#85895 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: dorianB123
-Your Time Zone:
-What types of structures do you build? : Whatever you ask :3
-Please describe your building experience: there are better there are worse
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?: i think it can be fun ;3 that's it just fun :D
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience: i newer had the chance :(
-Any additional information you'd like to add? : I LIKE ABRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!
And i am pretty good with customNpcs
By Typhlosion_overlord
#86252 -Your In-Game Name: MC_protector
-Your Time Zone: Eastern
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required)
Arenas, large houses and manors, Comounds,medival structures, and large confusing mazes
*I can give pictures if needed*
-Please describe your building experience: I have buitl severla adventure and parkour maps, all of which no longer exist because of the planet minecraft reboot, Built 3 seperate spawns for modpack and vanilla servers,and built quite a few impressive faction bases. I also havedecent redstone knowladge
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?
I have multiple reasons, the first of them being that I've been a fan of everything you guys have doen since the first episode of your origenal tekkit series was released. The second reason being that I want to see people enjoy the server, running around and battling on stuff i helped build (Or recreate? nto sure what to call it).
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience.
As mentioned beforehand,Ive built maps,mazes,server spawns, and massive faction bases. I built a few pokemon-based things, such as a pokemart that was 100x50 Blocks with a redstone lighting system, a large lab dedicated to all the machines and stuff i created to celebrate when fossils were added, and a decent-sized town
-Any additional information you'd like to add?
I love the work you guys do, great season finale,i have a few ideas for extra server-only areas, played since the full release, dedicated pokemon and pixelmon fan, have no youtube acount, semi-decent in building artificail terrain
By Amir
#86259 This is Amir Here....
Ive also built a house that was 500 by 700 blocks. It took me nearly 5 hours. (No I didn't play 5 hours all at once.)
Teehee
Challenge Accepted is da boss
but the best is....satiel
yeah your a boss
By Amir
#86260 my builders applicaton is near page 5
also...Aphmau is amazing
Sastor is a boss...I Know I said sastor (Aphmaus mistake)
Dom is a boss.
Cole Green... what happened in the season finale made me cry...You guys are amazing
By Bushi Seasons
#86343 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====

-Your In-Game Name: Bushi_Seasons
-Your Time Zone: PST
-What types of structures do you build? I build homes for everyday living and mansions for when you just want to feel special. Every home has exceptional detail and beauty. And within each block tells a story, from a happy and content family to ancient wars. All my buildings and its surroundings tells a story of detail and beauty.

My very first build

My HEXXIT home

My newest build using the new Minecraft 1.7.2 update

-Please describe your building experience: I have built castles, and extravagant homes to fit my needs.

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? : I really admire you guys and it would be such a privilege to work with you and other very talented people building homes and other things to make a story for people to play and enjoy with all their hearts!

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. : No I don't have any experience working on a server. But I would love to find out how it is.

-Any additional information you'd like to add? : My E-mail is [email protected] and I love Challenge Accepted!!!
By Jailbreakgamerz
#86352 Hi I am Bailey I have already posted but I am updating and showing off the hard work I have put in learning to build stuff for pixelmon I have Skype so plz add me at theminerman11 and email me at [email protected] also check me out on youtube at jailbreakgamerz also I would love to help out ican build almost anything (don't quote me) but if I get this I will be happy to help just as extra info iam good with plugins and mods if you need one configured I can help. I play minecraft everyday (usally) and for 4-6 hours at at time so I will be able to help heaps also I can promote server and help run after its built I hope I am accepted you guys rule!
Attachments
2013-11-06_20.24.35.png
two of my pixel arts (I worked hard on them)
2013-11-06_21.02.23.png
My 3D diglet that you canwalkthrough (My design)
2013-11-06_21.31.25.png
My staryu pixel art (also my design)
2013-11-06_21.50.23.png
My attempt at a pokecentre (if I am accepted i'd love for a pro to show me how to build one properly) (pro is you guys)
By TheChrisanity
#86526 -Your In-Game Name: chrisanity
-Your Time Zone: UTC 5:00
-What types of structures do you build? (-Please describe your building experience: I build hieroglyphics/dungeons and/or houses memorials.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Because I have been looking for a great pixelmon experience and when I came across Iron and Coal I all ready wanted to download the map.-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience: No, I never have worked for a server. :cry: Bio: My name is Christian Sandoval and I live in Dade city, Florida and I would be interested in help build the Iron and Coal server. I love playing Minecraft and Pokémon, so when I heard of Pixelmon I was thrilled then I found Pokémon: Iron and Coal. Long story short you guys got me playing Pokémon again. My email is [email protected] and if I can help build this server, that would make me the happiest kid ever.
Attachments
My house.png
My house
Living room.png
The living room
My room.png
My room
Pateo.png
Patio
Ein Green's Grave.png
Ein Green's Grave (remade)
JOIN THE TEAM