By Gotikill
#87404 ==== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: Gotikill
-Your Time Zone: UTC
-What types of structures do you build?: Houses, pixel arts, redstone stuff, what you ask me to do i do.

2013-11-10_17.01.09.png
2013-11-10_17.01.21.png
2013-11-10_17.01.09.png
2013-11-10_17.01.21.png

-Please describe your building experience: I like to build houses, pixel arts, restone structure (my speciality XD) and much more. My only problem is pacience, i hate building big things because they take so much time. This propably sounds weird since i have built that enormous thing you see in the pics. XD

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?: Because...Aphmau, Satiel Aand Castor, Rock!!! But serious i would love to make part of this big project because i was always imagining a server like this, i could train my pokemon fight against my friends... but no one has ever done something like that, then you guys appear and im like YEAH!!! but then i saw this post and i was like:i can be part of this??? i wanna be part of this!!! I could see the happiness of every player in the server, help them, meet you guys, make new friends, etc.

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. Unfortunately, not much, i was a mod in a server, but nothing internet cant fix. XD

-Any additional information you'd like to add? My english is not perfect, so sorry for any writing errors. Oh and btw, you got to try some pokemon hack games some are great. (pokemon light platinum is the best)
Attachments
2013-11-10_17.06.33.png
Im not proud of it, neither my parents XD
2013-11-10_17.04.33.png

By Kk-RedDragon-kK
#87412 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: KkRedDragonkK
-Your Time Zone: UTC(0) (U.K.)
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required)I build any kind of buildings and structures that are coming to my head
1397059_213363795513077_1881181892_o.jpg
A little park that I've build

1399757_212769585572498_263831460_o.jpg
This thing took me almost 2 days

1400350_213461408836649_1755946643_o.jpg

-Please describe your building experience: I build mosly parks and redstone structures but I can work on any house or building
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I am interested to work at Iron & Coal server because I loved the series and I can't wait anymore to see the server
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. I did work on couple of servers before.One of my friend had some servers and asked me if I can build on them.I've build 3 little towns, a jail server and 2 custom maps for him
-Any additional information you'd like to add?i'm Romanian but i'm a good English speaker because I live in England
By An8rchy
#87447 -Your In-Game Name: An8rchy

-Your Time Zone: GMT +0

-What types of structures do you build? :Modern and Classic and a little of Vintage stuff

-Please describe your building experience: [b]Start building on Beta and then i build for other servers On my skill i would say good on Classic and Modern also a little good on Vintage.

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? :I always loved Pokemon, and when they invented Pixelmon i was so "in" minecraft all day just to play pokemon and minecraft at the same time :D.Also i love building for people, i love when the enjoy playing whit a good landscape or Builds.

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. :I Build in a lot of servers, some popular and orther just friendly and recently i enter a building team called "Arc Light" and we build a lot of Hg maps, and other Huge Maps.

-Any additional information you'd like to add?:The ArcLight Website http://teamarclight.enjin.com/
By UNhost
#87451 Your In-Game Name: cannedme2001

-Your Time Zone: EST

-What types of structures do you build? i`m good at building houses. and some pixelart. i have made my own pokemon league and i think that was very nice if i say so myself. but dont let me build a tree cause that i cant.

-Please describe your building experience: i have helpt whit some minigames and i cant do redstone i have build on some servers and it dint turn out so well

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? i`m intrested in building cause i realy want to build for you guys your make my day if i watch your vids and i want to do something back and then you came whit the server and i wanted to build on there so if i can i`m happy

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience i build on a pixelmon server before and there i was realy good that was where i made a league but that server is no more

-Any additional information you'd like to add? i want to say that i don't talk that much or use chat
By Emme2255
#87452 -Your In-Game Name: emme2255
-Your Time Zone: Pacific time PDT GMT -7
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required)
Well I build more of decor and pathways.also nature type things

-Please describe your building experience:
Well I've been building for about 2 years on minecraft. Also I helped build some parts of the streetcraft server.I still help build but I'm not an official builder there.

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?
I want to work for the Iron and coal server because I want to actually have an official role in building.Also so I could learn from others to improve my building and maybe theirs too.Plus I always love to help!

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience.
As I said before I have helped build on streetcraft but I was never an official builder.I mainly just helped on spawn builds. I just help the server owner when I can.

-Any additional information you'd like to add?
My skype is emz2255 please add me if you do have skype. My email is [email protected]. I hope I can help you build the best server possible!
By tyler2407
#87642 -name in game is tyler2407

-age 10

-Your Time Zone [skip

-What types of structures do you build? i like to build homes and machop and also mines

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?
i never played on pixelmon servers becuse i dont know how to get mods and it cost lots of monney
By Trainer_Pine5773
#87676 age 11
time zone Central
i have been builduing a city and actual working pokeballs'
I actually have a cool idea ok
here it is: you can go to a store which teleports you to a place inside these pokeballs,
and you can make a whole pokemon community there can be many diffrent pokeballs.
net ball house's,Dive ball, electric ball,ect
and they vary in different prices
but the best part! if anybody offers to make a rescourse pack then they can retexture all the pokemon to humans
boom mindflip!

But anyway I would love to join this pixelmon server and I have so many creative ideas!
please consider!--trainer Pine5773

Gyrados
By charmander
#87765 -Your In-Game Name: AFatArmy
-Your Time Zone: EST
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) I don't really have screenshots of what I've built before, but here's a screenshot of what I had stopped building on in ages. But it was supposed to be Prof. Oak's Lab.

-Please describe your building experience: I'm not really the best kind of builder like a lot of other people. I would like to help build with others, not by myself because I always think I am doing a horrible job.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? : I would just love to help out. I love playing on multiple of servers and I just want to see this one to become a masterpiece.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. : I used to be an op/admin on a server names JustisCraft. I built and helped out with others too.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? : I am trustful. I don't like to scam/spam and I don't like when others to do it to me. In my little brain, it's saying this is going to become an awesome server to be playing on. Atm I am at my mom's house and Minecraft is being really slow when I just got here, about 2 hours ago. I am here because I am getting braces tomorrow. It's going to be a pain. And when I get back at my Dad's house, I hope I will not lag a bit. Also I am a beta tester for Pixelmon xD
By Gonezer0
#87863 -Your In-Game Name: Gonezer0
-Your Time Zone: Mountain standard Time
-What types of structures do you build? houses, arena's, pixelart, oh and stuff :3
-Please describe your building experience: i have built alot in minecraft and have had quite a few years of building experience i have built for servers before so i think i have some good ideas :D
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? because i lvoed to build in minecraft and i think building for a server as great as yours. it will be nice to see all the people looking at it
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. yes i have built the spawn on a server along with pixel art and a pvp arena that got some nice comments
-Any additional information you'd like to add? just one thing and that is i enjoy cake . :D oh and i <3 you all
JOIN THE TEAM