By Movie_Maker239
#89609 Your In-Game Name: Movie_Maker239
-Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
-What types of structures do you build? Hotels, Pikachu Trading Booth
-Please describe your building experience: Servers that are huge
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? To have a good building experince
-Have you had experience working on a server before? Yes on a survival server
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I'll record
Please search Custom Npc's Movie Maker
Reply to that video :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By isa1225
#89794 Your In-Game Name:isa1225
-Your Time Zone:central
-What types of structures do you build?house,buldings,people
-Please describe your building experience:made a server with my friends
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?i like to help out and need more experience
-Have you had experience working on a server before?yes,on my own sever witch got destroy
-Any additional information you'd like to add ON?yes, email me at [email protected]
By xelox0000
#89924 Your In-Game Name: xelox000
-Your Time Zone: EST
-What types of structures do you build? Towns,Villages,Towers, and redstone contraptions
-Please describe your building experience: i tried out for the big voxel server that ridgedog has, but i didn't make it. a few on my friends had me build their spawn areas on their server.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I want to help it get finished quicker(or better) so that others can enjoy what some worked so hard to build.
-Have you had experience working on a server before?yes,on my friends servers. I built the spawns, for them.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I usually like to work alone, unless its someone i know and can talk to.
By NeonLightsX12
#89970 Your In-Game Name: JackJet
-Your Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) I like to build everything except i hate interior design -.-
-Please describe your building experience: I usually play mine craft on creative mode. I like to get very detailed too. But i don't consider myself good.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Just want to help out and have something to do in my spare time.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. Nope.
-Any additional information you'd like to add?
I might be busy a lot with college work but it shouldn't get in the way to much.

Here are some things ive built and sorry about the crappy quality. I took them with my ipod cause most of them are on my Xbox world. Except for the last one. That one i built on a friends server and had a spare picture of it on my phone.
Attachments
1452478_3721073242463_1463888433_n.jpg
537362_3721090562896_1082316952_n.jpg
580811_3721090922905_1635575825_n.jpg
1471161_3721089802877_473225220_n.jpg
By Megakulejohn
#89973 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: Megakulejohn
-Your Time Zone: GMT+ 1
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) i pretty good in making boats and Things in water :)
-Please describe your building experience: i have builded on some servers and it worked perfectly fine :)
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? because i Love Pokemon and I love you series and i will help doing it so good as possible! :)
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. Yeah, i have worked on my friends server and it worked perfectly fine ;) i was working as a
-Any additional information you'd like to add? no, but i have some questions :P when the server is comming up are we still Builders or? what is happening to us? :mrgreen:
By isa1225
Aphmau wrote:Good evening!
A few of my colleagues and I are starting a new Pixelmon server and are currently looking for builders to help expand our already existing environment. The current environment features the map seen in our episodic series Pokémon Iron and Coal. (Our Pokémon: Iron and Coal series for reference: http://bit.ly/19Zgdwq)

We are looking for builders with experience, however those with little or no experience who submit a very promising and impressive application will be considered.
The Iron and Coal server is NOT yet ready for official release, however if you are interested in helping to found its debut, becoming a builder is one great way to leave your mark!

Please submit the following application to: [email protected]
===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name:isa1225
-Your Time Zone:central (us^&canda)
-What types of structures do you build?house,buldings,people
-Please describe your building experience: yes,me server witch got closed down
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?i love helping and need a little more experience
-Have you had experience working on a server before? .yes -Any additional information you'd like to add?

*We will be reviewing builder applications for many weeks. Please do not be discouraged if you do not hear back from us immediately.
By vallexum
#89983 -Your In-Game Name: Adamam
-Your Time Zone: Greenwich/Western European/London
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) I LOVE building villages and towns. I am massive on lore and the history of places so I always try to think realistically.
-Please describe your building experience: I've been playing Minecraft for quite a few years and have been building the entire time. I'd say I'd build a perfect Pokémon village. Not over the top, but perfectly cute and simple.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I've been in to Pokémon ever since I was young. To be able to be a part of an online Pokémon MMO in Minecraft would be fantastic!
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. I have. I've ran my own and worked with friends on their own. Moderating, greeting people, helping people and building!
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I've also made adventure maps in the past and created quests for people to play out. I really enjoy getting people exploring and thinking. Reading up on in-game history is so exciting.
By WaterConnz
#90001 Name: WaterConnz
Time : NZ Time (New Zealand Time)
I Have Build :
City with 20 Houses 1 Mall 1 Hospital 1 School Arena and Much More
Mansion
Graveyard
A Pokemon City
Minigames

I am Interested in working for the Iron and Coal Server because people say I have a great building experience and really want to work on a server that people will play on and also a big fan of pokemon so it will be great for me

I Have Never Worked on a server before but it will be a great experience for me and building with other people

-WaterConnz
By ToxicRyan
#90064 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: ParahaxedGames
-Your Time Zone: EST
-Email: [email protected]

-What types of structures do you build? I could show you examples of builds I helped with on Justiscraft

-Please describe your building experience: I haven't been building for too long, but I would say that i'm average. I've mainly started building with some friends who had big dreams for a server. Also my Minecraft Survival Games Map with Aidangieck30

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I'm always willing to help building on any type of server, but the main reason I want to build on here is for a better building experience, the only server that's been running that i've built on was the Justiscraft Pixelmon Server which is one of the most popular servers, but I didn't like the community. Another reason I want to be a builder on your server is because i've been watching your Iron&Coal series and was so impressed with everything you guys did and I've wanted to work on here for a while now.

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. I have, I was moderator on the Justiscraft Pixelmon Server, it was overwhelming at first, but I pulled through it, I feel like I did a very good job. I did gym battles for all of the gyms if the gym leaders who weren't available, up until about a month ago when I gave up on Pixelmon because it got overwhelming with school. However, now I can completely balance school and Minecraft.

-Any additional information you'd like to add? I understand you're going to have an overwhelming amount of applications, so if I'm not chosen don't worry I understand. Keep on the good work on Iron&Coal.
JOIN THE TEAM