By KoojoeTG
#87695 (I HAVE SQLITE BTW PLEASE READ THISI WHOLE POST)
Does anyone know how to edit the pixelmon database for MULTIPlAYER SO I can add in legendaries?!?! Please I need help really bad. Everytime when I search it up on youtube it just shows lets plays or tutorials to do it for singleplayer.(I am using a Windows)

These are the files in my pixelmon server database file
h2-1.3.173 (jar file)
Pixelmon2.h2 (Database file)

It worked for single player I think. But heres the thing in my singleplayer database file there is a different file. It still has the h2-1.3.173 jar file and the Pixelmon.h2 Database file BUT it has another file its called Pixelmon and it says its a Database file.(In my multiplayer database it doesnt have that file)

HELPPP!!!!!!! :cry: :?: :?:

By Sergeant Dude
KoojoeTG wrote:
doggie1781 wrote:Since the update the devs have made it so knowone can acces the database file period

wait so I cant code them in?

SP and MP use the same database, so just follow one of the tutorials you found on youtube and put that DB in your server dir.
By IceMan8030
Sergeant Dude wrote:
KoojoeTG wrote:
doggie1781 wrote:Since the update the devs have made it so knowone can acces the database file period

wait so I cant code them in?

SP and MP use the same database, so just follow one of the tutorials you found on youtube and put that DB in your server dir.

Maybe you didn't see where two staff have already stated the DB is locked and cannot be accessed for modifications.
By Sergeant Dude
IceMan8030 wrote:Maybe you didn't see where two staff have already stated the DB is locked and cannot be accessed for modifications.

Maybe you didn't see where tons of people have already figured out how to open it because it isn't locked in any way. I understand saying you don't want people editing things or refusing support for those who do, but making something against the ToS and refusing to give any real reason for it is kind of ridiculous, and until people get a real reason I'm pretty sure they will continue to edit the DB.
JOIN THE TEAM