By Lucky3221
#93326 Your in-game name: lucky02rose
Your time zone: Eastern
What types of structures do you build?: I specifically like to build pokemon building big and small
Please describe your building experience: I have not helped build on a server and that's why I want this so badly!
Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?: Because I love pixelmon and am constantly coming up with building ideas for regular minecraft
Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience: Sadly, I have not worked on any servers and I'd be so happy if you let me help you guys build

By Mariosupersage
#93672 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: Mariosupersage
-Your Time Zone: West Europe
-What types of structures do you build? I make pixelart, Pokémon Maps (Work in Progress) And i even created the forest from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. I hope you really choose me as a builder. Btw, You guys are awesome! I do decoration too.
-Please describe your building experience: I have great building skills. :D And eh... My friends are pretty interested in my Redstone Builds, they love my minigames like SpaceSlap for Minecraft 1.6.4 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/3pde447itn4e9xu/SpaceSlap.zip :)
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I love the series, i love the acting, i hat- i mean love Satiel and the jokes are really good. Have some Steak Castor. I really wanna help you guys out.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. Yup Yup Yup, The Ocarina of Time thingy i mentioned before, got me the Builder Rank on Luxwander. I too made Luigi's Mansion and currently working on Pixelmon : Cloud White and Lightning Yellow.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? Satiel is a loser. :lol:
I know pictures are appericated, but im such a noob with that. How do you get it in this text?
By kingregigigas
2013-12-13_13.22.06.png

Your In-Game Name: kingregigigas
-Your Time Zone: eastern Australian time zone
-What types of structures do you build? towers and towns
-Please describe your building experience: excellent
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? i am interested because i wish to show my skills as a minecrafter as well as a pixelmon trainer and a builder
-Have you had experience working on a server before? i have not
-Any additional information you'd like to add?
By Zashaw
#93732 in-game name: Benjamin8597
time zone: Atlantic Time (Canada)
type of structures i build: towers, towns, islands, adventure maps
building experience: alot of experience been building in Minecraft since i was 5
why are you interested: i love to build
have you experienced working on a server before: Yes
By madaras
#93757 can i become beta tester/builder cant give to much info but here we go
live in austraila
ign:hatakerux
loved ur show watched every ep
like pokecenter/stadium builds also good with houses and a suggestion make a pokemon camp with activites like in pokemon diamond and peral with prf.ronan
also race corses srry for spelling not botherd
guys also i want to be a gym leada could u plz let me be drag/fire/elcetric
JOIN THE TEAM