Is my Model Ready? (please say yes ;3 )

82%
18%

By Otakufiend
#9431 In this version I added the second layer of the mane and I changed the claws and toes to a lighter shade of grey.

I circled the problem area I was talking about also.

Spoiler:
RhydonV4.png
By Otakufiend
#9536 Ok, SPG said it was a visual bug of techne but I was unsure if we were thinking the same thing.

Well I dont know what more I can do to this model. I could clean up some of the lines but other than that do you all think that it is ready?
By Jack_Attack12
#9537 I do, only my real nitpick is the tongue :P but thats me being OCD, So put a poll up to see what people think!
By SPG
Otakufiend wrote:Ok, SPG said it was a visual bug of techne but I was unsure if we were thinking the same thing.

Well I dont know what more I can do to this model. I could clean up some of the lines but other than that do you all think that it is ready?

no, we were, i see it brought up a lot
By karrybird
Jack_Attack12 wrote:I do, only my real nitpick is the tongue :P but thats me being OCD, So put a poll up to see what people think!

no you're right, rhydon's tongue looks nothing like how he made it.

also, please consider what i said about the black lines...trust me it will look much much better...
it especially looks bad on the stomach and horn, use darker and duller yellow lines there instead.
By Otakufiend
#9594 I took a little artistic liberty on the tongue, I had it the flat color like the anime image linked and I tried to make it wider to simulate that tongue also, but the way I have the mouth set up it looked horrible. It may be my lack skill though.

And about the nose I think that is the resolution or the angle I took the pic because on my techne model view...thing...it looks much better.

I will try and post a better pic once I get home and I may open the polls to see if it is ready.
By karrybird
#9601 yeah i understand, but really, it just doesn't look natural with the way you have it. make it like the anime version, and it won't look so awkward.

and fixing the black lines should be high on the priority list as well.
JOIN THE TEAM