Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By CadeyNationttv
#207744 :-) :-) :-) Hello my friends and welcome to the Kingdom of Light Pixelmon Server Thread :-) :-) :-)

I am in the earliest of stages of building a Pixelmon server for my Twitch people to join in on, i have done a spawn and I'm now working on the Safari Zone.

I have a lot of ideas and i now have the resources to put them all into motion.

This is the general plan for the time being :

In Pixelmon Reforged there is 50 badges, and i am trying to work out if people who play on the server would like to have 50 gyms, and make it region locked until you obtain the 8 badges from the previous region so e.g. you need the 8 badges from gen one to advance to the next region, i am not sure if this is a good plan but i would love your suggestions.

I am also looking for Builders and potential Recruits for Gyms, and other roles that i would love to bring into the server such as:
Librarian
Estate Agent
Shopkeepers
Safari Zone Rangers
Security

That sort of thing - i want to make this into a massive server where everyone can join in and do a variety of activities.

I am live every weekday at 5PM UK on https://www.twitch.tv/cadey_nation where i am developing more of the server, it doesn't matter how long it takes to get things built and working for public release but any progress is good progress.

I also have a discord channel where you can jump in and we can discuss anything Pixelmon related and it's a general place where we can all relax and have a conversation.

https://discord.gg/9fPDvW7aqe

This is all a work in progress so things will be edited as time goes on.

Got any suggestions? or want to help build, or be a gym leader then comment below and we will see what i can do.

I will be making applications for Gym Leaders and other roles like Admins, OPS, Mods.

I would love for you to be involved.

JOIN THE TEAM