Berries are one-use organic items. Some are held items with in-battle effects and others have effects outside of battle. Like Apricorns, they can be planted and grown as Berry trees. They can also be obtained as tier 1 or 2 special drops (depending on the Berry) or by using Forage. Many Berries can be obtained as drops from certain wild Pokémon.
When held by a Pokémon, the majority of these Berries automatically activate when their effects are needed (e.g., Oran Berries activate when a Pokémon's health drops below 50%). These Berries can also be manually used inside or outside of battle to heal a Pokémon.
- Aguav Berry: Restores 12.5% of maximum HP, confuses Pokémon with Special Defense-lowering Natures.
- Aspear Berry: Cures freeze
- Cheri Berry: Cures paralysis
- Chesto Berry: Cures sleep
- Drash Berry: Cures poison
- Eggant Berry: Cures infatuation
- Enigma Berry: Restores 25% of maximum HP when hit by a super effective attack.
- Figy Berry: Restores 12.5% of maximum HP, confuses Pokémon with Attack-lowering Natures.
- Ginema Berry: Cures stat drops
- Iapapa Berry: Restores 12.5% of maximum HP, confuses Pokémon with Defense-lowering Natures.
- Leppa Berry: Restores 10 PP
- Lum Berry: Cures paralysis, poison, burn, sleep, freeze, confusion, or infatuation
- Mago Berry: Restores 12.5% of maximum HP, confuses Pokémon with Speed-lowering Natures.
- Oran Berry: Restores 10 HP
- Pecha Berry: Cures poison
- Persim Berry: Cures confusion
- Pumkin Berry: Cures freeze
- Rawst Berry: Cures burn
- Sitrus Berry: Restores 25% of maximum HP
- Touga Berry: Cures confusion
- Wiki Berry: Restores 12.5% of maximum HP, confuses Pokémon with Special Attack-lowering Natures.
- Yago Berry: Cures burn
When used on a Pokémon, each of these Berries lowers a specific EV by 10 and slightly raises the Pokémon happiness.
|Hondew Berry||Special Attack|
|Grepa Berry||Special Defense|
Each of these Berries reduces the power of a single super effective move of the corresponding type by 50%. If a Pokémon that is not weak to a certain type holds the corresponding Berry, the Berry will do nothing. An exception is the Chilan Berry, which works regardless of effectiveness (unless the Pokémon is immune) as Normal-type moves are not super effective against any type.
These Berries have various effects that activate when the Pokémon's health drops below 25%.
- Apicot Berry: Raises Special Defense by one stage.
- Custap Berry: Lets the holder move first once.
- Ganlon Berry: Raises Defense by one stage.
- Lansat Berry: Raises critical hit ratio by two stages.
- Liechi Berry: Raises Attack by one stage.
- Micle Berry: Raises the next move's accuracy by 20%.
- Petaya Berry: Raises Special Attack by one stage.
- Salac Berry: Raises Speed by one stage.
- Starf Berry: Raises a random stat (Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed/accuracy/evasion) by two stages.
These Berries cause certain effects when the holder is hit with a certain type of attack.
These Berries cause an attacker to take ⅛ of its maximum HP in recoil damage.
- Jaboca Berry: Physical attacks
- Rowap Berry: Special attacks
These Berries raise one of the holder's stats.
- Kee Berry: Physical attacks, raises Defense
- Maranga Berry: Special attacks, raises Special Defense
These Berries can be used in the Infuser along with an Incense burner to create different Incenses
- Durin Berry: Full Incense
- Cornn Berry: Lax Incense
- Pamtre Berry: Luck Incense
- Belue Berry: Odd Incense
- Nomel Berry: Pure Incense
- Spelon Berry: Rock Incense
- Rabuta Berry: Rose Incense
- Watmel Berry: Sea Incense
- Magost Berry: Wave Incense
These Berries can be eaten by the player as a food source or for various short-term effects.
Enigma Berries have a chance of applying any effect in the game, as well as those from other installed mods. These effects range in potency from level 1-4, and last a multiple of 3.5 seconds ranging from 3.5 to 17.5 seconds. Each different pairing of potency and duration has a 0.5% chance of occurring, leaving each overall effect with a 10% chance of occurring, and multiple different effects can occur at the same time.
Berries can be foraged on the surface at any time in various biomes, each with rarity 10. If a given biome is in multiple categories, all berries for each category can be foraged in it. For example, a Dark Forest biome is in both Roofed and All Forests categories, so the Wepear Berry from Roofed can be foraged as well as all the berries available to All Forests.
Before Pixelmon Mod, some restorative Berries could be crafted into medicine. This is no longer possible without modifying recipes with another mod.